16 yrs ago

Dior Blackout Mascara

Has anyone tried this Mascara? It was awarded as one of New Women’s product of the year for 2007 and I have read articles about it and it sounds amazing! I have Chanel Immitable at home and its my favourite at the moment.

3 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

I find this to be way too thick and heavy. It makes my lashes thicker but also completely makes my lashes point to the floor. I find this heavy and clumpy.
    I wouldn`t recommend it to anyone unless they want spider lashes!

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

Has anyone tried this Mascara? It was awarded as one of New Women`s product of the year for 2007 and I have read articles about it and it sounds amazing! I have Chanel Immitable at home and its my favourite at the moment.

I tried this mascara for the first time yesterday … I was given one for Christmas from my Mother-in-law, with some other Dior products. It is sentational! I thought I was happy with my old mascara but this one is SO MUCH BETTER! I have really long lashes so almost any mascara looks good on my but this one seems to tick all the boxes. It goes on easily, has a really good brush, seperates my lashes well and gives a really good, thick coverage in just the one application. It doesn`t smudge at all and just makes my eyes look more “”open””. I love, love, love it!

• 16 yrs ago

I use Blackout all the time. If you like a thicker coverage then its the one. Chanel is really good too but because I like my lashes to look thicker and longer I prefer the Dior one.
    Lilly
    My blog – http://fearlessandfabulous.blogspot.com

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.