2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Deciem Slowvember Sale

Deciem has a 23% off sale on all products throughout November!

Time to bag some goodies.

More details can be found here.

Would love to find out what other Beauties have scored/are scoring!

28 comments 6 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thinking about buying a few things from this sale, but yet to pull the plug.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I also really love the hyaluronic acid serum from niod. It’s so good and I usually hate ha serums

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I like it too but it’s so small! It kills me to buy any more. Otherwise, I have always liked the Hylamide HA formulation. The Inkey List HA is not bad as well. And yeah I generally don’t like HA either – I don’t know how to put this less crass but it is a rhymes-with-basic-beach ingredient. Overhyped in marketing in virtually every hydrating serum out there like it is unicorn tears, but hate to tell ya it is a fickle thing that can suck you dry if you don’t know how to use it properly.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I don’t mind Hyaluronic acid as I have very dry skin and I’m aware it’s a humectant that I layer with my emollients and occlusives.

When I use it, I also make sure I have my humidifier on!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I also started getting back into Hydration Vaccine and Neck Elasticity in the last couple of months. They have similar textures. Really love the difference they’ve made to my skin. Not going to restock this time though – got two rounds to last me well into next year.

I don’t believe I have tried the mist!

I like to stock up on TO Resveratrol as well in these sales but still have plenty from last restock. I mix it with vit C.

Where is that TO/NIOD thread? Been ages since we’ve discussed this.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

This thread

The Ordinary. The brand we need to talk about!

Oooh, remember liking hydration vaccine. When the brand just came out and that store in England was selling packs on awesome sales. Just thread above reminded me that I really liked Buffet Cu too. haha…so many products we use and try that I tend to forget what I want to use again!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh my, what happened to that thread!? It has 453 comments but you can only view one page!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

How rude. Where are all our conversation BH lol ? That was important information

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yup, saw that. Wanted to see some reviews on products as a reminder….nothing. Just one page!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Im going to get the new copper peptides serum in dropper, the eye concentration and the mist in this sale. I just love them. Ive got plenty of survival that ethelide got me on years ago.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I will probably stock up on NIOD Survival and buy the new NIOD Cu formulation (not the one in the tube).

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

What does Survival do to your skin? Did you use sunscreen version?

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I have all the versions although the sunscreen versions should really be for darker skin tones as it tints skin – wish someone had told me this before because it was certainly eye-opening to discover on my own!

Usage of Survival 0 does not have obvious benefits to the eye but it is meant to be used as a defence mechanism from everything else that is not UV damage, e.g. effects of free radicals, pollution, smog, stress, infrared and blue light.

Anyway, just one of the products I find, if I stop using, my skin shows obvious signs that something is missing. I also spend a lot of time in front of a computer and mobile phone so this is important protection for me, as important as sunscreen.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thank you for the warning Ethelinde! Will skip SPF then. Strange, why putting tint in them. Narrows the range of the customer base. I do prefer my sunscreens clean and clear. If anything just a slight brightening effect like that of Canmake one.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Even with SPF in them I was paranoid and used another SPF50+ sunscreen on top, and because of the skin tint effect, I used a tone up sunscreen/primer/cream to even out my complexion back to my normal skin tone. Canmake sunscreens can have a tone up effect (the brightening effect you refer to).

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi Ethelinde, what’s the difference between the three?

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hard for me to describe what NIOD Survival is but it is not a Cu formulation. The other two are Cu formulations but differ in strength and also form. Cu in the tube is much stronger and is more of an oily gel. I have not tried the other Cu in bottle yet but used its predecessor for years. The less expensive version is The Ordinary Cu but this is combined with the Buffet formulation. Not sure whether I like that formulation or not.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

finally got my hands on the copper peptides gel too… its so good

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I can’t believe I waited two years for it but worthhhhhh it.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

NIOD CAIL 1% (Cu in the tube) has never typically been in stock during November. It is always only briefly in stock and then gone. I just bought it last month but had to wait two years for it to restock. Yep, you read that right – I said two years. It is still one of my favourites.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Looks like this site is an OZ site and products look really interesting and price too.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Technically not an AU site but they direct their stuff to AU consumers and ship to AU.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Just checking if they have it in stock. Fingers crossed! 🤞

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Cu in tube sold out now. Which is fine. I had a chance to get it whole last month on 23% sale. As they had the offer before november as an apology to last year’s stock issues. I was thinking too long and now is out again haha. Well…

Did find another interesting product for overworked skin and repair: Modulating Glucosides. Has really great reviews. Way cheaper than Cu products. Anyone tried?

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I have this somewhere but haven’t cracked it open!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I think I want it. But would be best to get both Cu tube and this to see how they compare. If the cheaper skin booster is as good as the exxy one. Will wait trough Nov and see if Cu comes back in stock.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Just got an email from Deciem about this sale. Do not have wishlist. And nothing I need atm. Wanted to try the blue thingy (Cu in the tube) but my skin is so good atm. Not sure what else I want to try from them and what I need any more. Got bored with skincare and want to try new things. Any suggestions and faves anyone?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.