14 yrs, 10 mths ago

De Lorenzo

I thought I’d start a thread on De Lorenzo, as I’ve recently bought the Rejuvin8 The Ends treatment (on Elmo’s recommendation) and really quite like it! Initially, it felt really greasy, but that quickly disappeared, leaving the ends of my hair feeling great.

It’s not quite as good as the Kerastase ciment thermique, but at about 1/4 of the price and an Aussie brand to boot, I’m pretty happy!

Has anyone tried the Novafusion colour range?

361 comments 2 voices

Replies

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

I like De Lorenzo hair products. I have used quite a few of them regularly. They smell really nice, are organic and vegan. I do have Nova Fusion here. I will try it a few times and let you know my thoughts on it.

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

Good one, I also use my Goldwell 60 second treatment as a wash out treatment I find it all helps, hope Catwalk is still having the sale on Friday when I get paid 🙂

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

Good one, I also use my Goldwell 60 second treatment as a wash out treatment I find it all helps, hope Catwalk is still having the sale on Friday when I get paid 🙂

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

I got my stuff this morning – super fast postage! Can`t wait to try it out!

Mel – yep of course! This isn`t a leave in treatment – you wash it out in the shower. I`m just going to add it to my routine – so using the anti-snap once a week.

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

Mel – yep of course! This isn`t a leave in treatment – you wash it out in the shower. I`m just going to add it to my routine – so using the anti-snap once a week.

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 9 mths ago

Sounds good guys, glad you guys find out all the good stuff so you can be sure to let us all know, lol. Please give us a review on the treatment when you have tried it Elmo, are you using it in conjunction with your anti-snap?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.