14 yrs, 10 mths ago

David Babaii (db4wildaid) hair care

I recenlty spotted this new brand at my local priceline on the weekend. Did a little google on the products, which kate hudson happens to be co-creator and face of, and they sound fab. Has anybody purchased these? And if so please spill and tell us if they’re as good as they sound.

Check out this link to hear about all the beautiful products
“db4wildaid”:http://www2.db4wildaid.com.au/UltimateStylingGuide.pdf

P.S: This hair stylist also happens to be responsible for the hair of angelina jolie! Definately some lust worthy hair there.

820 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

I bought the mouuse and must have used a bit much – it changed my colour!

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

I love the beach spray and volcanic ash spray from this range 🙂 Havent tried any of the shampoos or conditioners though

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

I love the beach spray and volcanic ash spray from this range 🙂 Havent tried any of the shampoos or conditioners though

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m using the volumizing shampoo and its quite good for the price!
    I have really fine hair that is the bane of my life and this does a good job at giving it lift at the roots, which is the most difficult part for me. But I tend to massage it in till theres lots of bubbles, pin my hair up and leave it for 3 mins before I wash off…yes I`m talking about the shampoo. I find that gives me much better results!

• 13 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m using the volumizing shampoo and its quite good for the price!
    I have really fine hair that is the bane of my life and this does a good job at giving it lift at the roots, which is the most difficult part for me. But I tend to massage it in till theres lots of bubbles, pin my hair up and leave it for 3 mins before I wash off…yes I`m talking about the shampoo. I find that gives me much better results!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.