1 yr, 7 mths ago

Dark spots are a normal sign of ageing but can be bothersome-look at our treatme

Have you noticed that you get dark spots on your skin as you age? This is a normal part of ageing but can be bothersome. As we age, our skin cells sometimes produce too much pigment and, as a result, we develop dark spots. Many people will start noticing dark spots on their skin in their mid-40s to 50s. In most cases, these spots are benign and do not become cancerous. But many people want to see them gone as they can become a cosmetic problem.

6 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Spam?

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I agree that dark spots are a normal sign of ageing. Each year i notice a new one on my face and have yet to find a good product that will actually lighten them enough not to have to wear concealer under my foundation.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Yes, I have noticed a couple of dark spots on my face. I was hoping that when I went for my next skin check the doctor would be able to advise and perhaps even spray them???

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Normap – what would they spray them with? I’ve never heard of this option. Please enlighten me.

I’ve started noticing some dark spots on my face recently.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

John Plunkets pigment reducing cream made mine almost non existent and I have seen the reviews for their serum and this apparently is even better

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.