6 yrs, 10 mths ago

Contour Kits

Hi There

Looking for recommendations for contouring kits? I’ve used the DB kit but would like to hear of other brands you would advise to buy. I’ve recently discovered the importance of contouring and have not looked back. Looking forward to your advice.

Cheers

Monique

5 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi there, do you prefer cream/stick contouring or powder contouring?

I am using the powder contouring kit from NARs, it has last me for years.

I have tried BobbyBrown’s stick foundation for contouring before. It blends in really well too.

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

I swear by the Anastasia Beverly Hills kits! They’re amazing! I also love the Too Faced Milk Soleil Bronzers.

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi! I’ve acquired a bundle of contour kits over the years but my favorite by far is one by Revlon that has been developed with Chloe Morello.

It’s super pigmented but really easy to blend out. There are two kits, one for light/medium skin tones and one for medium/dark skin tones.

If you wait for it to go on sale, can pick it up for only $10, an absolute steal!

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

I posted a couple on a thread a week or so ago when someone asked a similar question, pics are there

https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/forums/makeup/dupe-for-australis-contour-kit?page=1#comment-3548691

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

This is more do not purchase, the AC on tour contour kit by Australis. While it’s not a bad product it’s also not the best and if you’re fairly new to makeup this product is hard to blend in seamlessly, it also leaves a rather chalky finish to the skin.
    On product i would recommend is the Too faced chocolate soulei powder for contouring, it’s amazing they sometimes sell it in a small kit with a highlighter also, sometimes comes with a blush or a bronzer just depends on the time. I have one that came with a blush and it compliments it amazingly.

I hope this helped a little bit! 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.