2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Concerned about my freckles on my face

I have tried different products like Ordinary, innisfree etc but haven’t changed anything with my skin. I was really hoping to get some feedback or recommendation that might be useful ?

24 comments 13 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

No matter what, the freckles are apart of humans nature Kodi nox

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

When I was younger I hated the freckles on my face and wished they would go away. The ones on my arms never annoyed me as much.
    Now I’m in my 50’s and they have faded away and I miss them.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hey, Pink shoes! It’s a long time since I’ve seen you on the forum! Nice to have you back!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

It seems like a dermatologist will be the only one for sure who can provide you with some serious options, because I really doubt a topical product available in a retail store can help. I also love freckles – I’m married to a redhead with freckles everywhere!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

My Dad has freckles, my hubby has freckles and my son has freckles! I inherited my Mum’s darker Indian skin tone so no freckles for me! Wish I had some!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I went through a stage where I hated my freckles but have learnt to love them.

Depending on what you want to do with them, lighten them / remove them, you could speak to a dermatologist as there are a number of laser options available.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Freckles are often very popular with models. You should leave them as they can be quite attractive

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Seriously freckles are sun kisses and are usually attractive. I would always use sunscreen everyday and perhaps cover with concealer if you really don’t like and without the sun they usually fade.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

No matter what, the freckles are apart of humans nature

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Dermaplaning is a revitalizing skin treatment that works to remove dead skin cells, which may result in removing vellus hair from the skin safely and effectively.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I don’t have freckles, but find them really cute and charming. Just accept them cuz you’re beautiful. Elly

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

See a dermatologist but I personally find freckles charming- each to their own!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.