16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Concealer suggestions?

I was a long time fan of the Maybelline Everfresh liquid concealer which they have apparently stopped making?!! Can anyone else suggest a good liquid concealer similar to this one?? I tried a Red Earth one and didn’t like it… Also similar price range would be great! 🙂 (I think it was about $14..)

46 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Agree GB some people are just so ignorant!! Yup Alice we love the whole package!! xo

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

LOL I love it “”boy mode””, he he Alice you are a hoot darl xxx

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Alice,
    We all love and adore you whether you`re in boy or girl mode! Either way, you`re brilliant! Just goes to show how ignorant some people can be! xoxoxo

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

I was at DJs buying Estee Lauder foundation and makeup remover to replace the ones I`ve almost used up, and I asked about a brush cleaner because the Inglot one I bought a while ago won`t budge EL Double Wear from my foundation brush.

The girl`s response was to send me to the Clinique counter because “”it`s like a sister company of Estee Lauder””, so that`s another one of Estee Lauder`s companies. Apparently they have an Estee Lauder brush cleaner but it`s for in-store use only. They`re not allowed to sell it! I bought the Clinique cleaner and the woman said “”It should remove double wear okay. Let me know how you go.””

Funny thing is that I was in “”boy mode”” due to lack of time, and had no problem with sales assistants at Priceline, Inglot and Estee Lauder and Clinique at DJs who all knew that I was buying for myself but the checkout chick at K-Mart looked at me funny when I bought a lipcolour for my partner and 2 different colours of lashblast on a “”buy 2 get the 3rd free”” deal with no idea who they were for. 🙂

I used to use concealer all the time but since I`ve been using the Estee Lauder foundation, I use a light touch of green Avon corrector but no concealer. I guess I just apply the foundation a bit heavier to compensate, but with the makeup primer, green colour corrector and foundation, it seems to go on fairly smoothly and doesn`t look heavy.

Alice

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

I just bought Thebalm Time Balm concealer….I love it….goes on smoothly, nourishes my eye area but it is oil free so you can put it on blemishes too. I think it helps to heal them while covering up

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

YSL all the way – pricey but worth it 🙂

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

@Beauty Bee – Wow I didnt know that at all – that might explain why they both have such wonderful smelling products

I am learning so much here on BH Forums and on the articles

• 15 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Barbwire, MyChemist pharmacies are all over the place, here is the link to their website so you can check your nearest store location. Not sure what state you live in, I hope there is a MyChemist near you. Good luck.
    http://www.mychemist.com.au/StoreLocator/Default.aspx?postcode=3000

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 3 mths ago

hey eastgirl, l`oreal touche magique fantastic if YSL too dear

• 15 yrs, 3 mths ago

hey Eastgirl, where is this mychemist place, i have heard good things about YSL, and would like to get some aswell, ……
    xoxo

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.