1 yr, 10 mths ago

Complete Our Survey And Win Big

Are you a member of our sister site BEAUTYcrew or would like to join?

We are calling all members who have used a Garnier Fructis Hair Food 3-in-1 Treatment as we want to hear from you!

Complete this simple survey and be in with a chance to win a Garnier prize pack valued at over $350.

Simply click the link below and fill out the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG_ypd8zEZoTkj9sKBjB0t3xz2Al7dll05RB58aNouWH_tQg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Good luck to all!

Thanks,
Team bh

24 comments 22 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I love the Garner Banana products.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Is this survey still valid as I forgot I received this as a bonus gift a long while ago ?

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Wow, sounds like a great product – will need to try it.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I have used the products over the years and loved them

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Use the Banana one, leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and smells great.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I started using one during lockdown when I couldn’t get my hair cut and it softened, strengthened and repaired my hair. It also helped to minimise the split ends I was getting and my hair grew so fast

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I joined Beauty Crew a few months ago.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Love Garnier hair food! Still using one of the tubs, my hair is super soft after, so easy to detangle and mask smells so good!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I remember getting an email for this from Beauty Crew a while ago and did the survey. The 3 in 1 treatments are great, I received one in the natural beauty box a couple of years ago and my daughter uses them too.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I’ve entered too, I was lucky to have trialed one of the Garnier Fructis 3in1 treatments and it was a great product, smelt so good too!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I love Garnier Fructis products as my hair is so much better after using

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.