2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Competition Prizes Update!

Hi beauties,

Hope you’re all keeping safe and well 🙂

Just wanted to reach out as I’m sure you’re aware that the current Australian situation surrounding C0VID-19 is affecting a number of businesses with delivery and dispatch being most impacted and delayed.

We are managing our best to work around the delays, give you ample notice and timing. We are working to very limited staff in bh HQ all adhering to the current restrictions, which may slightly delay the dispatch of your competition prizes.

We know you if you’re announced as a winner, you will be super excited to receive your prize. We will do our best to send out ASAP and hope to send out any prize within 4-6 weeks of the winners being announced.
Please expect delivery/tracking updates as per usual. If you fail to hear any updates in that time, please feel free to reach out and we can look into it for you.

We appreciate your understanding and patience, and always please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,

Eleni x

8 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Me too. Fun to vote!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi beauties,

Thanks so much for letting me know. I’m so sorry about that, our marketing team is looking into it as we speak and may resend for those experiencing issues.

I’ve also posted a new forum with the link and info for Best In beauty 2021 on it here: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/forums/talkback/best-in-beauty-awards-2021

Feel free to try the link in that forum and get back to me if you still had issues.

Thanks!!
    Eleni xx

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thank you Eleni.
      I copy and pasted that link and it worked perfectly. I have submitted my votes so hopefully I will be a lucky winner. Good luck ladies.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Whoops you are not spam! Sorry I thought it was the voting link!! Not wearing my glasses…

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi Eleni
    I have the same problem regarding voting for best in skincare.
    I have tried opening the link on by my laptop and my tablet and get the following message every time. I have even restarted my laptop and logged of the internet and back on but still the same.

This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in com.au.
    If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks for the update Eleni.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks Eleni. Speaking of competitions – the email sent out today to vote for the skincare products in the best of beauty awards isn’t working for me, with a error https 404 or a ‘page not found’ error depending on how I try to view it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.