2 mths, 3 wks ago

Comments awaiting moderation…

Hello Beauties,

Is anyone else constantly getting the message: “Your comment is awaiting moderation”?

I comment on articles only to get that message and I’m not saying anything offensive and nor am I spamming!

Another issue is that a lot of my replies on the forum just don’t get published and I’m finding it really infuriating!

Is there a way around this?

Cheers 😘

20 comments 16 voices

Replies

• ray_jayPlatinumRay_jay
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    2 mths, 2 wks ago

Changing to desktop really works but it’s a pain. I just started changing it when I’m on this website.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Just tried changing to desktop website. Really hard to navigate like that though

• HelenP5PlatinumHelenP5
    Platinum
    2 mths, 2 wks ago

I had this happen to me for the first time yesterday when commenting on a competition post. Could be because I mentioned one of the products in the prize pack?!

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

That’s cool

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

I have issues making posts on the Forum. I’ve given up but I generally a lot of my replies/posts show up.

• LawlietPlatinumLawliet
    Platinum
    2 mths, 2 wks ago

My replies rarely show up anymore either (will this one show up?) so I mainly just review products and comment on articles now.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

yes I often get that too -And I had a forum topic approved but never saw it ?

• Shop A EverydayPlatinumShop A Everyday
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    2 mths, 3 wks ago

Yes I get a few of these, I assume they are never approved lol

• perthchickPlatinumPerthchick
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    2 mths, 3 wks ago

I wonder if you guys are saying some of the banned words? It’s not swear words or anything.

• misfortune8PlatinumMisfortune8
      Founding Member
      Platinum
      2 mths, 3 wks ago

If I mention a brand name, even a Bh-listed one, my comment often goes into moderation. I take note of when my article comments go into moderation. A few days later, the points turn up.

There are some mystery words that aren’t allowed on the forum: H-Y-D-R-A-tion, H-Y-D-R-A-ting, or anything else containing H-Y-D-R-A. C-A-S-H-B-A-C-K is another one. I don’t know why!

• EthelindePlatinumEthelinde
      Founding Member
      Platinum
      2 mths, 3 wks ago

No, nothing like it.

• ray_jayPlatinumRay_jay
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    2 mths, 3 wks ago

This happens to me every single day. I often dont pt any more

• misfortune8PlatinumMisfortune8
      Founding Member
      Platinum
      2 mths, 3 wks ago

I see a lot of former forumites commenting on the articles. The constant glitches have chased a lot of the regulars away from the forum.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.