16 yrs, 4 mths ago

colour too fair

what should someone with really fair skin use to accentuate the eyes but not over power the entire look

10 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Im a whiter shade of white and Black eyeliner washes me out. I find it really hard to find eye make up that suits ive only really tried the smokey eye look but not overly dark.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Black eyeliner can look really dramatic on fair skin – which obviously some ppl like, some ppl don`t. I stick to using black for night time only – for day time I have this prestige charcoal/brown eyeliner which is a bit softer and a great colour – seems to suit my blue/grey eyes really well. If you`re after a more natural, softer look stick to brown/bronze/grey eyeliner rather than black…

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

a light smokey look ,looks really nice on fair skin

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Take a look at photos of famous fairs such as Nicole Kidman and Scarlett Johansen for inspiration. Napoleon had Melissa George model the divine godess range, have a look at his website to see how he achieved the look.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i have pale skin and i find illuminating is the best idea. maybe light liner, but shimmery shadow and a bit of hilighter on the cheekbones. bronzer and bronzey-pinkey gloss adds colour without detracting from a beautiful (yay! pale!) fair complexion.

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i have fair skin too, i just apply a base and also a slight bronzer to my cheeks and eyes ( those bronze, gold colours really makes blue/green eyes pop!). But use of it subtly also provides a glowy, `healthy` look

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

You could use a very subtle shade of eyeshadow like Stila`s Kitten, then use eyeliner on upper lid in a taupe, caramel or slate/grey…

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i find to use a black eyeliner is too heavy sometimes, i like purple or green hues as they open the eye and bring out the colours for blue green and brown!!

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

I like the look of fair faces in magazines when they use mascara only, especially when it`s teemed with red lipstick. It doesn`t suit me, I just can`t not wear eyeliner as well. Maybe the mascara and a little eyeliner on the inner of the upper lid? I`m loving the revlon the revlon high dimension eyeliners I`m using at the moment. I have a few but the gold (flash dore 06) and (bronze flash 03) are not too dark and have a nice sparkle to them.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

I would suggest a coloured liner or mabey a brown one.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.