16 yrs ago

Coconut Perfumes.

Does anyone know of some perfumes that smell like coconut and last all day.

Theres a company called earthly possessions they make a body spray, moisturisers and other scented products but i’d like a stronger lasting perfume it such exixts. http://www.earthlypossessions.com.au/

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

coconut & lime by earthly possession

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

hmm i tried sephora because they usually does a good job at rec fragrances.. here`s what i found:
    lavanila – vanilla coconut
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P205020&categoryId=B70

and philosophy The Tiki Hut Gift Set

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I clicked on “”coconut perfumes”” totally ready to suggest Hot by Ralph Lauren, turns out I`m far too late. But I`ll add my voice to the masses and recommend you check it out.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

its coconut and white peach by sohum cosmetics. my mum got it from the mercedes fashion week in a gift bag. its so lovely. my friend is always borrowing it from me!

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

bobbie brown `Beach`, Bond `Fire Island`, Creed `virgin island water`
    They don`t smell entirely of coconut but you can detect it quite obviously in the mixture.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Yeah Try Hot by RL or Desso (J Los new fragrance)

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

They are for men – but they are to die for as they are quite sweet – marc jacobs men and rochas man – they are HOT !!!!! Sweet smell with coconut base – yum!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

coccnut and lime mist is the best ever, its in a big clear spray bottle

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I love that earthly possession body spray! It`s sooo good! A friend of mine was wearing it one day and it felt like a tropical island or something!

• 16 yrs ago

Ohhh! The smell of coconut always takes me back to my childhood summers spent at the beach, smothered in Reef Oil 🙂
    I wonder if you can still buy that? The smell used to last for ages. Just don`t use it as a sunscreen these days LOL

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.