2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Cleanser for combination skin – Suggestions

Hi Friends,
I need your suggestions about the following cleanser that I wish to buy for my skin. I’m having a T-zone combination skin texture on my face and it is a bit hard to manage it. Recently I noticed some acne spots on the oily skin area. Currently, I’m using Neutrogena moisturizer for combination skin, I would also like to add a good cleanser to my skincare products and it was very hard to find a good cleanser since there are so many options available in the market. I would like to choose Cetaphil skin cleanser for combination skin and it would have been very helpful if you could post your genuine opinions here. Has anyone with combination skin already tried it?
I’ll also share a link where you can find more information about this cleanser to get a detailed view.
SKIN CLEANSER FOR COMBINATION SKIN

4 comments 3 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

unfortunately haven’t tried this cleaner either. it would be interesting to watch the conversation if suddenly someone shares their experience. thanks for bringing this up!

Since my skin is acne-prone so I usually use acne remedies and sometimes take supplements for acne (zinc, biotin, curcumin, etc.). I wonder if this skin cleaner will help predict the appearance of pimples and acne

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thank you dear :)Hope that I’ll get more suggestions. Will wait for some time.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I can’t remember if I’ve tried this – it probably would have been via sample if I did. Sorry, but I’m sure some other beauties will come to your rescue.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.