16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Choosing Foundation

I can’t seem to find the right colour foundation for my skin. I am medium colour, but if i see a little bit of sun I tan quite easily so my skin colour seems to constantly be changing! Also I have combination skin and want something that can cover quite well, but not look caked on!

3 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

try the face of australia brand it has spf in it i burn easily and i find that this foundation helps

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Your skin pretty much sounds like that & my coour is medium beige, i`d also recommend you to go to myer they ave fab & nice mkeup people whoe surely will help you out

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi there! I would suggest mineral make up. I use sheer cover and it is excellent! Sheer cover provides you with two colours of mineral foundation powder, 1 light and 1 darker so you mix the two together to get what colour you want. If you get a tan than you just use more of the darker foundation. Mineral Makeup is also really good at covering blemishes and looks really natural. Best thing is Mineral Makeup is not more expensive that most other foundations on the market. Give it a go, trust me you will love it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.