14 yrs, 7 mths ago

Chomper Talk

Hey beauties

We’re just wondering if anyone has any questions regarding dental care/teeth whitening that are plaguing them?

Relax! We can help! I’d love to hear your suggestions so let em’ rip!

with L&L,
Olivia x

68 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks Jatz and Mollygirl! I got them off and it`s weird not having them there. My teeth aren`t as yellow as I thought they would be, in fact, I think they`re whiter than what I remember them to be. Yay!

It`s such a weird feeling when I brush my teeth!

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks Jatz and Mollygirl! I got them off and it`s weird not having them there. My teeth aren`t as yellow as I thought they would be, in fact, I think they`re whiter than what I remember them to be. Yay!

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

How exciting Zompea, bet your smile is going to look beautiful
    I have been using Macleans whitening toothpaste because my teeth were looking a little stained and yellow and it seems to have whitened them up a bit so far. Ive only been using it for about a month now and am going to keep going and see if they get any whiter. Hope so.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

I have been using Macleans whitening toothpaste because my teeth were looking a little stained and yellow and it seems to have whitened them up a bit so far. Ive only been using it for about a month now and am going to keep going and see if they get any whiter. Hope so.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wow that will be exciting Zompea…..I remember when my kids got their braces off. I know they said their teeth felt funny for a few days but after a week, they were smiling.
    You will be okay…..and congratulations to getting them off. How exciting for you.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wow that will be exciting Zompea…..I remember when my kids got their braces off. I know they said their teeth felt funny for a few days but after a week, they were smiling.
    You will be okay…..and congratulations to getting them off. How exciting for you.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.