Hkb
Bronze
Hkb
11 years, 6 months ago

Chocolate Brown Hair

I am loving the glossy chocolate Brown hair colours that are aound it is the perfect winter hair colour, a personal fav is Lea Mitchell from Glee, she has a dark brown chocolate colour. so i went on the search for the perfect colour i did not want to pay for it at the hairdressers, but i did not want a supermarket option. I found MYHD online not long ago – check out this link its the perfect at home colour deal using quality products and having them delivered!!!

shops.ecorner.com/epages/myhd.sf/secfD5ZlCEzBN6/?ObjectPath=/Shops/myhd/Products/%22Deal%20of%20the%20Month%22

would you take to risk to buy online?

4 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 11 years, 4 months ago

I haven’t bought anything online yet but looking forward to from ebay.

• 11 years, 4 months ago

Yes I buy lots online. From reputable sellers on Ebay and Strawberry Net or Golden Glow. Sometimes they have HUGE discounts and larger bottles for a great price! So I can never go past them! I think if you go to a shop and try the colour out (tell the attendant you want to “see how the colour wears over the course of a normal day”) then get them to write down the products. If you like them then go online and see if you can buy it there for a much lower price. You’d be surprised! I even purchase popular products that I have never tried because the price is so low you can afford to buy it.

As far as hair colour, I usually do my own and buy from Priceline (thank the heavens for the all mighty Club Card!). I have found supermarket colours to be great! 🙂

• 11 years, 4 months ago

online is safe! give it a try!! you can get a paypal account too which is great!

• 11 years, 6 months ago

I only buy online these days, well pretty much everything beauty related anyway, I have never had any problems 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.