15 yrs ago

Chatting…

Seeing as though people are getting anoyed with us people like myself who tend to go off track when replying to topics I have dedicated this thread for people who just want to chat!!! So feel free to discuss anything you like ladies, who wants to start?

65,135 comments 307 voices

Replies

• 2 mths ago

Great idea! It’s always nice to have a space for casual chat. What’s on everyone’s mind today? 🌟🗨️

• 5 mths, 3 wks ago

@Shaper I had replied to your message but it had other ideas, it can be found just above your message.

• 5 mths, 3 wks ago

From the topic ‘Founding member crown on my profile’, the crown image displayed next to member’s names represents founding members, those who joined bh in the first year (2007).

• 5 mths, 3 wks ago

As about the crown how do you manage to get one? Do you have to do more trials or something ?

• 12 mths ago

Daylight Savings reminder for those in some states: set your clocks back 1hr before bed tonight!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Own it @misfortune8!
    We wont tell your secret.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I’m still Wordling away – I got yesterday’s Wordle in 1 turn!

Wordle 596 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Confession: I got it in 3 turns, & then there was a page error, so I had to refresh the page. Then, the page was blank & I already knew the word. Still, it gave me an embarrassing amount of joy, haha!

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

or their comments finally got around to being p u b l i s h e d

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Interesting seeing more Crown members come out of the woodwork lately. Maybe there are more of you lurking than I thought.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Normap: you’ve replied to a post that’s 2 months old. That comp closed in October & the winners were drawn.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.