16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Chanel Inimitable

After all the raves about this product I decided to see if it was on strawberrynet and yes it is – at only $35 i’ve ordered it – can’t wait to get it!!

16 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love the new Inimitable intense too! I received this as a b-day gift from my in-laws and I was soo happy to try it out! It really does give me intense thick and slightly longer lashes. It doesn`t leave any marks beneath my eyes and is easily removed with cleansing wipes. You gotta try it to beleive it =)

I`ve heard of a lot of complaints with mascara purchases on SN, so I would reccomend purchasing it from a retailer. Sometimes Myer has beauty offers of 15 % off, so that would be a great chance to purchase it. Although I don`t know when they will have this offer…

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

This is one of my favourite mascaras of all time. I`m always hesitant to buy mascaras for SN as I feel it might dry out. How was it?

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

This is my favourite mascara, after years of loving Diorshow. I have actually used the chanel brush with other mascara`s with good results as well.

I love the brush of this Chanel mascara!! Was very impressed
    Same here Chicklet! Ive used it like 2 years ago but I kept the brush (cleaned of course lol) so I can separate the lashes after applying my other mascara that I use

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

This is my favourite mascara, after years of loving Diorshow. I have actually used the chanel brush with other mascara`s with good results as well.

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 1 mth ago

Love my Chanel Mascara!

Especially the new inimitable intense!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I haven`t tried the Chanel one yet but my current fave is Diorshow Blackout. It is just awesome!! I will try the Chanel one day though just to compare.

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 1 mth ago

It is fantastic but so exxy. I love the brush though. When I finished my Inimitable I actually washed and kept the brush! If I could have the brush of Inimitable with the formula of Clinique High Impact, I`d be happy!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

This is one of my favorite mascara`s. I got a sample of it with an Instyle magazine a few months ago, and I`m definitely going to buy a full sized one.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I also agree its pretty awesome. I have a friend who works in Chanel and she gave me a sample one and its the best one I`ve used. Another friend of mine swears by Hypnose by Lancome (yes its a perfume but its also a mascarra hehe) I have not tried that one yet.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

next time i shop i`m getting it. i must see what all the hype is about.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.