16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Champagne?

It is my mates 21st tomorrow and I want to buy her a bottle of champagne. I was thinkging moet or bollinger, both have bottles under $100. I haven’t tried either. Do any of you have suggestions. I don’t want to buy a bottle of $6 oz made “sparkling” that apparently tastes just like krug so please don’t suggest those. It is her 21st and she deserves something special. Ideally around the $60 price range with a name she’ll recognize lol

19 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

ohhh you gota try ricard

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I hope you had luck finding something i don`t drink champagne so i wouldn`t have been able to suggest anyhting to you

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

So what champagne did you choose? I always wanted to try Moet, and finally did at a friends wedding. And you know I wasn`t that impressed with it, frankly I would of rather of had a cheap fave like great western.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Things can only carry the name Champagne if it is made in the Champagne region of France (they got s&%y because cheap nasty fizzy was being associated with the region) – hence why we are now usually drinking `Sparkling White` – so not as glamorous! LOL
    Maybe thats why they changed the name of your perfume.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

dont forget the strawberries!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

there was a perfume called champagne
    then they changed the name to yvesse
    wasnt happy!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Ha, thats embarrassingly funny!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Bella- thats such a lovely name! I have all boys. I would very much love to have a female cat. Can I tell you that all my male cats are de-sexed, but they still mate with each other! Its embarrassing when I have visitors. The vet told me it would stop them mating, but for some reason its made them worse. My eldest cat, ben is the worst!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

hehe, cheers dah-lings!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Bollinger is great, same for the french idea. i don`t care what today tonight says. GG i`ll take any colour, clear will do as long as there is bubbles:)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.