15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Cate Blanchett

Cate Blanchett has given birth today! Sex and name not yet released.

19 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

Cate is a great actress and mother.I love her movies and she is so down to earth.sharna those names are cool.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Congrats to Cate but 3 boys wow I know its hard with 2 boys but with 3 wow!!!!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Thanks BO, its the Norse Goddess of Love, Beauty and Fertility. I liked it because I thought it sounded like a name a fairy would have – and she is my little fairy princess! hehe My boy just gets Roy Boy, Roybs, or Royston…we should have just called him Roy, it funny because he says his name like `Eat-in` which happens to be his favourite past time….
    Our dog is Charlie – we had on our list for baby names, but went with Ethan, so then we got our puppy, we still loved the name Charlie. Its a very nice name.
    I do like Harlow too – didn`t at first, but I actually quite like it now.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

and the name WALKER!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

i havea couple i really like

charlie (unisex name)
    laylah (after the eric clapton song)
    Valle (after Valentino Rossi mmmmmm yummy)

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Freya is such a lovely name GG. I do love different names to and I like looking up the names meaning. I like some really traditional names and some unique. I`m not one for Apple though!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

xdisturbedmindx, Benjamin is my big brothers name – it is a lovely name. My daughter is Freya Emmeline (Emmeline is my sisters name) and my son is Ethan Roy.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Esme is pretty cute, never heard that one before actually glitter girl haha. And taj sounds really exotic like a cabana boy name.. haha xdisturbedmindx !

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

if i have a boy hes getting called taj or ryan or benjamin. and i have no idea for a girl. my boy likes sarah. thats my middel name but i hate it.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I really like Esme, I know some of the oldies here will hate it – from A Country Practice days, but I think its really cute. I also love Lola. I love names – I`m always reading the birth notices in the paper.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.