16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Bronzer

Whats the best bronzer for the face? im also in need for a blush that suits the whole bronze look. Whats the best way to apply it ?

63 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

I wish they would bring back the one Sportsgirl had a few years ago. I have some left and it`s the best one I ever found 🙂

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

I wish they would bring back the one Sportsgirl had a few years ago. I have some left and it`s the best one I ever found 🙂

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

I purchased the natural glamour winter pressed bronzing powder for the winter months and it was AMAZING! i still have alot of product left and it isnt over powering or orange. its light without too much sparkle definately no chunky glitter and worth the price! HONESTLY LOOKS NATURAL I LOVE IT. looking forward to the summer version!

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

I purchased the natural glamour winter pressed bronzing powder for the winter months and it was AMAZING! i still have alot of product left and it isnt over powering or orange. its light without too much sparkle definately no chunky glitter and worth the price! HONESTLY LOOKS NATURAL I LOVE IT. looking forward to the summer version!

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 11 mths ago

*its in a round container and comes in a variety of shades

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 11 mths ago

covergirl tru blend i use on cheeks.
    love it. good price too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.