16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Bright eye colours for summer!

I love this bright eye colour trend. I saw it on Nat on Australian Idol a week ago – bright lilac underlining her eyes! Sounds weird but it was so fresh and looked great! I actually wore a bit of lilac today under my eyes (I have green eyes) and I felt really cool! I think it suited my personality – yep you need confidence to carry this one off though!

27 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

pretty!!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hey Bexie, I`d definately go for the turquoise eyeliner instead of the green. The turquoise will make your eye colour stand out more.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i am thinkoing about buying a turquoise and emerald green eyeliner, would these look alright i hav elight coloured skin and blue eyes?

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks for the tip green purple pink blue lovely colors

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

When i was younger – yes – younger – Oh to youth –
    I used to apply the eyeshadow colour (green, purple, pink, blue ect) all around and underneath the lashes,
    (as u would an eyeliner)
    It looked very effective.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks I too have green eyes lilac is a lovely color

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

im loving the pink ans green combo at the moment. i have been trying 2 or 3 colours at a time too.its really seductive too the guys love it

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Bright lilac is a beautiful color

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Bright colours are cool but i prefer to stay to the colours to suit me best.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i love bright colours and glitters but i think i wouldnt be able to pull it off

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.