1 yr, 11 mths ago

Brands that we can no longer review

I was wanting to complete a review for Le Tan Ash Base Tanning Mousse. Le Tan is no longer on BH. What brands have you noticed have gone from the site?

36 comments 18 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Elemis is no longer listed.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Jane Iredale is no longer listed on bh.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

So glad I found this post! I was going to start a topic on the same thing. Like many, I’m also devo that L’Occitane has gone. There are some really random brands now on bh that I’ve never heard of – maybe it means I should give them a go?

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Just trialled an amazing moisturiser from L’Occitane (sample from another site) – was hoping to review it here also, as it was life changing for my hands, but sadly not.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Although I had first checked to see if a certain product could be reviewed on the website, while in the middle of writing the review, I in fact discovered that it had been removed

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

It’s very surprising that so many products have left.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Wow, I didn’t realize that so many brands are unavailable for review now :(. This isn’t a brand that has left but a product from Loreal (their Hyaluronic tint foundation) that I haven’t been able to find on BH site and I would love to review it.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

@Neha.gamine I have seen the ad for this but I also think it goes by a different name in Australia: L’Oreal True Match Nude Plumping Tinted Serum.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

@Neha.gamine Not all products by a brand are listed on BH.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

WOW so many brands gone. So many good brands! I love Lanolips products always so good!
    Wonder what would be left for the rewards room. hmmm

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

I quite liked the Lanolips products also. The lip glosses kept my lips truly moisturised without being sticky and the ointments stayed on for hours.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

wow i had no idea how many had left! a lot that I had reviewed in the past

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

I also noticed ASAP is gone. Very sad as I was going to review some of there products. md formulations, Gatineau, Yes to carrots, Johnson’s, Clean & Clear, Botani, Decleor, St Ives, Priori and I know there is more and I remember these brands as I’ve been on the site for year’s.

Hopefully some of them come back.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.