2 wks, 4 days ago

Brands that we can no longer review

I was wanting to complete a review for Le Tan Ash Base Tanning Mousse. Le Tan is no longer on BH. What brands have you noticed have gone from the site?

29 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 15 hrs, 55 mins ago

Although I had first checked to see if a certain product could be reviewed on the website, while in the middle of writing the review, I in fact discovered that it had been removed

• 1 w, 5 days ago

It’s very surprising that so many products have left.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Wow, I didn’t realize that so many brands are unavailable for review now :(. This isn’t a brand that has left but a product from Loreal (their Hyaluronic tint foundation) that I haven’t been able to find on BH site and I would love to review it.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

@Neha.gamine I have seen the ad for this but I also think it goes by a different name in Australia: L’Oreal True Match Nude Plumping Tinted Serum.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

@Neha.gamine Not all products by a brand are listed on BH.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

WOW so many brands gone. So many good brands! I love Lanolips products always so good!
    Wonder what would be left for the rewards room. hmmm

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

I quite liked the Lanolips products also. The lip glosses kept my lips truly moisturised without being sticky and the ointments stayed on for hours.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

wow i had no idea how many had left! a lot that I had reviewed in the past

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

I also noticed ASAP is gone. Very sad as I was going to review some of there products. md formulations, Gatineau, Yes to carrots, Johnson’s, Clean & Clear, Botani, Decleor, St Ives, Priori and I know there is more and I remember these brands as I’ve been on the site for year’s.

Hopefully some of them come back.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Me to @Perthchick. There candles always smell divine. I trialed some of there products but was surprised when they were no longer on the site.

Dermalogica , Sunescape, Dirty Works, no longer on the site.
    Scholl, WOTNOT, Milky Foot, Dove, SK-ll, Simplicite, KORA, no longer on the site.
    LUSH, Pelactiv , Philosophy, Shu Umeura , SkinB5, Vanessa Megan, Avon, Billie Goat Soap, INNOXA, Nuxe, Thalgo, Mary Kay, RACINNE , Ultraderm,
    Clarisonic , Crabtree & Evelyn , essence , Australis, Designer Brands, INIKA, Physician’s Formula, Eye Of Horus, Benefit, Lanolips, ELEVEN, Sanctuary Spa, Vaseline.

Quite a few are brands I use. I was going to do some reviews but all these brands have now gone unfortunately.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Sad Kora and Lanolips left. I am very fond of these brands. Kora has a couple of new releases that I purchased and would have liked to have reviewed. Lano just came out with a new range of jelly lip balms as well.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Wow! That is a lot! I could be wrong but I think the Clarisonic brand was discontinued by L’Oréal S.A. a couple of years ago.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

wow that is a lot -You are very observent

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

@JuJu47 @Lucy16 it is quite a few brands. I remember quite a few as I reviewed products from quite a few of these brands.
        I do wish some of them would come back on the site.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I know I would never remember that many brands!

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

I was wondering if anyone has noticed any new brands coming on line with BH?

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Vaseline has also left.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

I love Vaseline and L’Occitane. I hope they both rejoin!

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

L’Occitane, Sensori+ and Lumiskin.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.