Alaisha
Bronze
Alaisha
Founding Member
14 yrs, 7 mths ago

Blackhead= enemy

I got this lots of blackhead especially on my nose and ive tried alot of products but it seems that it never get away or lessen..how do i make it decrease and be more healthy?help me!

76 comments 32 voices

Replies

• Elle09PlatinumElle09
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 7 mths ago

Long Lashes, you are so funny! no I can`t say I`ve had the experience of scratching my nose and a little blackhead pops out!!! But thanks for the laugh! (giggle!!)
    OK, back to the topic…I don`t get blackheads that often but I really like using Joey`s Blackhead Remover Mask (as a precaution!!) Smooth the mask on, leave for around 10 minutes and gently peel/rub off. Takes lots of nasties out!
    For me, I don`t really like the Biore pore strips. They work for some, but I prefer not to use them.

• 13 yrs, 7 mths ago

oh on a side note, how freaky is it when you scratch your nose and a blackhead pops out.. then you have a little tiny hole where it used to be! it always amuses me 🙂

• 13 yrs, 7 mths ago

i have combination skin, never get pimples but always have blackheads on my nose. I recently read up on the `oil cleansing method`, basically the idea is that oil removes oil. so i`ve been using jojoba oil to take off my makeup the last few weeks and i think my blackheads have reduced and are easier to squeeze out.
    basically i pour jojoba into my hand and massage all over my face. then i run a facewasher under very warm water and squeeze out most, then lay the washer over my face for a little bit, then gently rub all over the face which gives it a gentle exfoliation. I pay extra special attention to my nose area with the washer as i find i get a lot of makeup/skin cell build up around the corners of my nose.
    i`ve tried scrubs but they just irritate, and i find the blackheads are worse if the skin is dry.. drying out the area seems futile as your nose will just produce more oil.

• elmorulesPlatinumElmorules
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thanks for the tips, i have the same problem . have just check out the site .

• jennrachPlatinumJennrach
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thanks for the tips…i have this problem also and mainly get blackheads on my nose. I cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisturiser but i think its a fairly long term problem.

• Annyex.PlatinumAnnyex.
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Strawberry Crayon,
    Microdermabrasion is another type of treatment for acne skin, besides topical and oral.
    Im not exactly sure because there are two type os microdermabrasion.
    First one is at the beauty salon (this is the one im not sure of i think you should ask Amyj ) all I know is that it is quite expensive if you want a session.
    Second, there is a microdermabrasion cloth which you can purchase at http://www.discountskincare.com.au (thanks to BH girl-Clinelle on the other forum article)
    This cloth exfoliatse the upper skin layer, so the part where dead skin cells are.
    Some how the cloth is specially designed to really exfoliate them and it reduces and sometimes eliminate acne.
    But not only that it clears up a number of skin problems, just check out the site.
    And apparently a lot of girls of what I heard of only needed to attend one or two sessions to stop it.
    But Im not sure about the cloth whether to purchase and try it or not
    Sorry hope this helps though!

• 13 yrs, 8 mths ago

What exactly is microdermabrasion?
    What does it involve?

• MISS L
    Bronze
    MISS L
    Founding Member
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Be careful with Benzac, they have the peroxide chemical they use in dying hair!!!! If u got sensitive skin its not tooo good. I used it once and it left me with rashes on my face. It looked like i got slapped in the face.

• KaynJayPlatinumKaynJay
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Benzac AC really helped to get rid of the blackheads on my nose miracle worker!

• 13 yrs, 8 mths ago

I dont find strips work for blackheads! I find it takes all the little white heads out but im still left with black dots covering my nose! Any ideas how to get rid of them?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.