2 months, 1 w ago

Black Friday

Hi Beauties,

Are any of you looking to splurge on Black Friday?

What’s best bang for buck?

I’m sure a lot of us are lusting after the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer!

30 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 1 month, 4 wks ago

I have indulged in Black Friday sales, but right at the last minute (today). I mostly bought clothes for myself, but picked up a couple of Weleda Skin Food Lights + some more Personail nail wraps (even though I have a tonne of them still to use).

• 2 months ago

Not beauty related, but I want to get a pair of lux, noise-cancelling headphones for myself (office moved to open plan) and samsung earbuds as gift. Where should I look for a good deal?

• 2 months ago

Skincare junkie, Dick Smith’s online have the Samsung earbuds for $100. Usually $319. They only have black left in stock though.

• 2 months ago

I love Klipsch but Audiotechnica, Harman International or Bose are brands in which to invest!

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Anyone come across any crazy good beauty deal?

• 2 months, 1 w ago

@Claire88 our kids used iPads at school but the P and C fundraisers for them. It was once a week.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I’m lusting after a Dyson wrap, but I know I’ll never end up buying it.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

They are really sensational GeeJ! Do you have curly or straight hair?

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Curly hair. You have one? Do you think it’s worth it?

• 1 month, 4 wks ago

I have one and I love it and use it lots. Some people have uses with it not holding the curl but I have wavy hair and use lots of prep.Then clip to hold the curl and then spray before releasing.

I do recall seeing a ripoff version online some where……….I have no idea where.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Treat your self if the price is good -You deserve to enjoy nice things too

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Not makeup related but I have to buy an IPad for my daughter for school. Gone are the days when a school list was pens, pencils and textas. I am a tad concerned, I wish there was less reliance on tech especially for year 2! She’s 7 and will have to look after an iPad that’s 100’s of dollars, I remember all I had to not lose at school was my calculator 🤣

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Times have really changed! When I was in high school, way back in the mediaeval 80s, I was in the top maths class, so we had the privilege of using the school’s WANG computers! No internet back then, so they didn’t do much.

Put up a wizened, age-spotted hand if you can remember Wang computers, haha! Only the oldies.

• 1 month, 4 wks ago

Haha… I’m showing my age, I remember Wang computers too.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I’m having a giggle at WANG.

Numberwang! (That Mitchell and Webb Look)

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Bwahahahaha! That’s Numberwang!

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Rivetlicker,

WANGERNUMB! 😂🤣😂

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Oh God, umpteen error messages!

I just Googled Numberwang – haha!

I laughed out loud years ago when I saw Martin from The Simpsons wearing a Wang computers t-shirt.

I can’t seem to be able to upload the pic I was going to add.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Yes that’s a bit much for a 7 yr old – at that age should be at school and supplied for the use of at that age. A lot of kids that age are pretty lax about where their stuff is

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I was so lucky that my children’s primary schools all had class sets that the children used & I didn’t have to spend that kind of money until they needed laptops in high school.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Hi Claire88,

I agree with you about the reliance on tech.

My kids’ school have an iPad programme where each child is assigned an iPad.

At home, they use my old 2017 iPad or their Dad’s iPad Pro and we have implemented screen time restrictions.

We purchased a refurbed iPad Pro on Kogan and my hubby’s iPad was purchased brand new on eBay for an absolute steal.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Oh my goodness 7 years old and she needs this?

• 1 month, 4 wks ago

I know, I’m not happy, I think she’s far too young to be responsible for such a device. The school does have procedures in place to minimize damage and there are class shared iPads for those that don’t want to purchase one. My husband and I have differing opinions on whether we should buy or not. I would prefer to wait another year at least.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I agree Normap!

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I’ll likely be picking up some foundation shade adjusters for 20% off so I can finally use up the wrong shades that have been sitting in my drawer, but I’m looking for iphone deals and potentially a new tv too. Quite a few online beauty shops have already started 20%-30% off sales!

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I don’t know why my reply went to the top of the page. It was meant to be a reply to Duaa2202

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Now that would be the best 😄

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I would love to splash out this time of year on myself! haha but it’s my husbands birthday, so… I have to spoil him. Maybe if I do buy him the Dyson Hairdryer he might not like it and then regift it to me later.. hmm..

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.