2 yrs ago

bh Glosscar Trial Box

Hi beauties,

Congratulations to our lucky members who have been selected for the 2022 beautyheaven Glosscar Trial Box.

Those who have been successful will receive an email within the next 24 hours outlining the requirements for this trial.

The boxes are on their way to our lucky members, so please keep an eye out if you haven’t received yours already!

You’ll notice in the box there are now 8 brands involved instead of the original 9. Each member will be receiving the below products to trial on themselves and submit their honest review:
• Synergie Skin LumiBalance
• Dr Naomi Skin Catfish Eye Cream
• Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer
• Trilogy AHA Resurfacing Serum
• Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
• Revitanail Total Strength 8-in-1 Nail Treatment
• Manicare Nail Polish Remover Dip
• Dr Roebucks Barrier Reef Daily Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50

We kindly ask those members who are on the trial to use the products over the course of the next 2 weeks and submit your review for each product by the 24th March.

In addition to trialling the box, the same members will form our exclusive voting panel for this year’s awards. Voting will open on the 14th March with more information to come.

Happy trialling and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Laura

67 comments 33 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs ago

Done and dusted! Interestingly, all products are working for me. But I did have some with only 3 stars as they had small , however, important fallacies. As products, they work so well. Brilliant trial. My skin is happy for sure and feels happy having a break from stuff I used to use.

• 2 yrs ago

the emails says we need to vote for every category of the Glosscars. Does anyone take issue to this? I don’t feel comfortable voting for something that I haven’t tried particularly with some of the categories like Men’s which I know nothing about.

• 2 yrs ago

Hi @Bettina probably best if you thoroughly read the email bh sent on Monday which explains the concern you have with voting in a category when you haven’t used any of the products and the consequences if you don’t vote in all (44) categories and submit all Glosscars reviews. If you still have any concerns then email beautyheaven as per the email.

• 2 yrs ago

I’ve read it and still don’t feel comfortable voting in unfamiliar categories , I’ve emailed them but they didn’t reply..

• 2 yrs ago

My daughter received the invite which she accepted but sadly she didnt hear any more 🙁

• 2 yrs ago

How disappointing for your daughter @Meedee. Hopefully they know and she’ll be a definite for the next good thing going.

• 2 yrs ago

She was eo excited …as you can imagine. Then nothing…ooppss….ah well. As you said Kassalee…maybe next time.

• 2 yrs ago

Reminder to those who received the Glosscars Box

Reviews for the 8 products in the GLOSSCARS box are due Thursday 24th March!

VOTING OPEN but strictly closes 23:59 AESDT Sunday 27 March 2022, so be sure to get your votes in before then!

• 2 yrs ago

Phew! Almost finished all my reviews from the Glosscars box 2022 only the CLINIQUE moisture surge to do. I loved trialing all these, like Yohanna, I had a few 3 star items, but definitely more 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

• 2 yrs ago

Yes @Margaret322 a mammoth task writing 8 reviews for these great products. Giving 5 stars to most and 4 stars to a few. And the voting for 44 categories. Enjoyed being back into the swing of beautyheaven.

• 2 yrs ago

Another comment gone, another screenshot. Can not type in the brand’s name:

image host

• 2 yrs ago

Comment gone so screenshot again:

image host

• 2 yrs ago

How is everyone going?

The Synergie Skin LumiBalance is interesting. It reminds me of Elizabeth Arden ceramide capsules but in bottle form. The juice seems to be doing the same thing! And I find it better as do not have to use needle to use appropriate “serving” for my skin type (tiny bit). Synergie also does not sting the eyes, as I use it all over the eye/lip area too. Caps did. Combines with everything else I use so beautifully well and even skincare that I could not use on its own, improves skin comfort so much! Softens, soothes (as if improving skin barrier), nourishes, gives that healthy satiny smooth glow, plumps. Just love to massage face with it after washing. Great for those using tools like needling or gua sha or rollers.

• 2 yrs ago

Congratulations to the beauties who were invited, I look forward to seeing your reviews.

• 2 yrs ago

What cool products. My favourites to read the reviews on would be the Clinique 100 H Moisturiser and the Catfish Eye Cream.

• 2 yrs ago

No email for me 🙁

Congrats to the lucky people.

• 2 yrs ago

No email for me either, but good luck to all the Beauties who did.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.