SandytPlatinumSandyt
Platinum
1 mth ago

BH Events

Hey everyone are you missing the events BH used to host….. I sure am missing them, its been such a long time since we had one. COVID has taken the joy out of our wonderfully hosted events.

@BeautyHeaven
any plans for events being hosted in the coming weeks as things are settling in and life is starting to get to normal if we can call it that.
I miss talking to other members,meeting with the BH team.
There are so many changes that we are not across it any more.

30 comments 22 voices

Replies

• SandytPlatinumSandyt
    Platinum
    2 wks, 6 days ago

So excited to see an event coming up in Sydney.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I also got an invite to the Sydney event – fingers crossed! Hope the new variant doesn’t wreak havoc on event planning again.

• Jessica712PlatinumJessica712
    Platinum
    3 wks, 4 days ago

Wow thats exciting that the events are back.

• neha.gaminePlatinumNeha.gamine
    Platinum
    3 wks, 5 days ago

I received an invite for the event and filled it in. Looking forward to hear from the team on which session can I attend. Fingers crossed, I hope I hear back soon from the team 🙂

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

I would have loved to have gone to the event but I think I have missed out. It would have been nice to see everyone again.

• KatynnaPlatinumKatynna
    Platinum
    3 wks, 6 days ago

Ohhh sounds so fun! Hope I get chosen to go!

• EllylovesPlatinumEllyloves
    Platinum
    4 wks ago

I haven’t seen an email. I must have missed out.

• 4 wks ago

I just received an invite to the 23 July event but gutted that I won’t be able to attend. I hope to attend one in the future. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

• SootyherePlatinumSootyhere
    Platinum
    4 wks, 1 day ago

Sounds great for those receiving invites and able to attend. Can’t wait to hear how it goes. Enjoy.

• LadyLolaPlatinumLadyLola
    Platinum
    1 mth ago

The Sydney events are amazing. I live in Canberra but have been lucky enough to attend several Sydney BH events.

Loads of information, food and fun!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.