2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Bh 12 Days of Christmas 2021!

I was just wondering about this a few days ago – IT’S BACK!

Bh 12 Days of Christmas Comp!

image host

101 comments 42 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Wonderful prizes, thank you beautyheaven!

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

So many great prizes 🎉🎉

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

I have posted twice today and have had success, hope it continues. Some lovely prizes in the 12 Days of Christmas would just like to wish everyone luck, especially those who have never had a win.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

I was looking forward to, and keeping an eye out for, BH’s 12 days of Christmas. Sad that it looks like it’s not happening!

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Strangely quiet, no 12 days of Christmas and not even anything new in the comps this week.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Oh that is a shame its not running this year. Not much happening this year around this time. Have there been any events at BH.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

A shame it’s not running this year, it was such a fun competition.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Would this be the first year bh hasn’t done a 12 days of Christmas comp?

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

I would assume if it doesnt start on monday it wont be happening.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

still time -just

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Well today is the 10th December and Bh are running out of time if they are going to have the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway.

2021 started on 9 December (Thursday)
    2020 started on 8 December (Tuesday)

Last years was a surprise being straight after the Nov Rewards Room so the Bh elves were very busy!

Fingers Crossed!

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Kassalee – I keep checking the competiton pages but even they haven’t been drawn yet and some of them are from in November.

Used to love the 12 days before christmas – not that I ever won but liked to see what the prizes were and who won.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

My fingers are crossed too @Kassalee 🤞🏼

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

@Kassalee – have typed something to you and it won’t show. Nothing has changed in here still. :-/

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

I have never heard of this. How come I missed it??

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.