2 months, 2 wks ago

BEST IN BEAUTY AWARDS 2021

The beautyheaven Best In Beauty Awards 2021 is now live!

This year we are running things slightly different, but that makes it more exciting!

Vote for your all-time favourite beauty products over our 4 Week Category Voting Period.

Each week we will feature NEW voting categories!

So simply vote each week for your chance to

WIN 1 of 10 Best In Beauty Packs At A Total Prize Pool of $8000*.

Week 1: Skin Care 13 September- 19 September- NOW CLOSED

Week 2: Makeup, Perfume 20 September- 26 September- NOW OPEN

VOTE NOW for your favourite makeup & perfume products!

Week 3: Hair, Mum & Baby, Natural 27 September- 3 October

Week 4: Body, Health, Hands & Feet, Homegrown 4 October- 11 October

*T&Cs apply.

What you need to know before you vote

Voters must vote in each sub-category in order to be eligible to WIN 1 of 10 Best In Beauty prize packs.

Voters must also vote in a minimum of any 6 sub-categories in order to officially submit votes and for these votes to be counted. However, you will not be eligible to win a prize unless you vote in all sub-categories.

You can only submit one total voting form and competition entry per person throughout the duration of the voting period.

Only beautyheaven members can enter the competition to WIN 1 of 10 Best in Beauty prize packs, so if you’re not a member, click here to sign up before you vote!

To be eligible to enter the competition, beautyheaven members must enter their beautyheaven username and must participate in the ‘Game of Skill’ competition on the entry form (this will appear after you submit your votes).

Voting starts AEDT 10.00 on Monday 13 September 2021 and closes AEDT 23.59 on 11 October 2021.

57 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 1 month, 1 w ago

The winners will be announced soon! I found an article, but it won’t open.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I actually like the new voting format. It breaks it down so instead of trying to find time when I wont be interuppted to do the whole thing I can do each section quickly.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Agreed Okatko – it`s much easier to vote, although I`ve not used a lot of the products but it sure makes me take note of some of the products to check out.

I can only vote for things that I have actually bought and used or the ones that I really loved in the BIB box and that`s it.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Well I am a bit disappointed in the time frames for voting. I have very poor internet and can only go online when my internet has some speed active. This means I have missed out on the first category. Therefore not much point in voting in anything further either as I have had no trials for any products in the past year. Wishing everyone good luck and hope to see a very familiar and active name as the winner.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I’m not getting emails either from BH so I have let them know last week when I was having problems to even log in here. Eleni saved the day with my logging in problem.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Did you all receive an email about week 2 voting this morning?

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I just completed my vote for week 2, once again it asked the question about my absolute favourite beauty product and why, so I answered the question again but picked a product which suited the voting category, I’m not sure if I am supposed to answer the 25 words or less question for each and every voting round or not…

Also, I noticed that there is no Maybelline…

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I think you only submit it once, because of this term (third competition term):

“”You can only submit one total voting form and competition entry per person throughout the duration of the voting period.””

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I just noticed that, too! Yet, Bh`s Samantha McMeekin replied in the comments on the Bh article that we can submit 4 votes!
        beautyheaven.com.au/makeup/mascara-eye-liner/best-in-beauty-awards-2021-vote-now?page=1#comment-4608445

I just completed my week 2 vote & it worked. I didn`t vote in each subcategory, though.

Yeah, no Maybelline! There were a few Bh listed products that I`d like to have voted for, but they weren`t nominated.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

So confusing, I think they needed to reword the terms and conditions a little bit to match the new voting system. So according to Sam`s comment, what I did was ok. I did read the terms and conditions a few times before I submitted my second 25 words or less reply as the terms didn`t tell me to or not too and since I could do it, I presumed that it was ok and should be done.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Yes, it`s contradictory, Elunia! I didn`t vote in each subcategory, so I knew I`d be ineligible for the prize, so I tried to skip the 25-word question, but it wouldn`t let me. It`s odd.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Thanks m8! Looks like if we don`t submit the form again with the answer, the vote doesn`t even go through. I had to go through the whole voting process again but luckily remembered most of my original answers.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Oh? I got a message in red saying I had to answer the question. When I did that, it was able to submit. I`m on pc, so perhaps voting is different?

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I dont think I got that message so maybe my vote didnt go through? I`ll check on Friday. If I get the “” you have already voted”” message then I`ll know my vote counted!

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Now you`ve thrown me – I didn`t get a “”you have already voted”” message! I can still open the voting page, so perhaps my vote hasn`t been counted? I might try to see if I can vote again.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

No I didn`t get it either! I was just thinking it might be like the competitions page where it says you have already submitted this form.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

It`s all good! I voted again & when I went to click Enter at the end, it said: “”Error only one vote per person””. So I know my vote was counted.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Oh so you do mean if you voted for eg in week one, there is no point in voting in any of the other weeks, or you can vote but just not enter the 25 words or less comp at the end?

• 2 months, 1 w ago

SAE. You can vote in all weeks. In fact, you must vote in all weeks and in ALL categories and sub categories and complete the 25 word question to be eligible for the prize pack. As long as you vote in a minimum of 6 sub categories (for that week) then your vote for the best in beauty will be counted.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

thanks so much for helping Okatko

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Are you asking me, SAE?

I mistook Okatko`s statement. When we enter Bh comps, we get a “”you have already entered”” message, but we don`t get one when we vote in BIB.

I voted in weeks 1 & 2, & I intend to vote in weeks 3 & 4. I`m not voting in every subcategory because there are products that I haven`t used. That makes me ineligible to win the prize, but my votes still count. Since I`m ineligible for the prize, I tried skipping the 25-word question, but the form wouldn`t submit without an answer.

[EDIT] My computer`s on a go-slow. I replied before I saw Okatko`s reply.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I was yet Mis8, thankyou for replying, its good to know iot wont go through without an answer

• 2 months, 1 w ago

ok, so I don`t need to do it again. I found the terms a bit confusing in that case. I`ll just ask BH to ignore the second one then.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Well, I tried multiple times to vote in all categories but it just won’t work. I’m really feeling like I’ve misunderstood the brief : ) … submitting my skincare votes and giving up

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Did you vote in the minimum of 6 subcategories, or did you skip some, Midnight?

• 2 months, 1 w ago

No glitches and I found the new system easier to vote this year. But because I didn’t realise we had to vote in every sub-category and I’ve already submitted my entry earlier in the week I now can’t vote properly to be eligible for a prize. I did send off two emails asking to please reset so I could vote again but got no response. Too late as today is the last day for the skincare category. Good luck to everyone else and happy voting.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

I almost did the same as you. Luckily my sister disturbed me and I walked away on the first night, then when I came back I decided to read the terms and conditions (I went to a general terms & competitions page and had to look for this competition), so glad I did. I must of missed them on the first page.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Is anyone having issues with voting? I’ve tried 3-4 times and it’s keeps glitching and page reloads and all my voted products keeps disappearing and I have to start again.
    I’m on my iPad.

• 2 months, 1 w ago

Excited to vote & see the results! And omg to win one of the Best in Beauty Packs would be a dream ! xxx

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.