2 yrs, 8 mths ago

Best in Beauty 2021 Trial Box

Email invitations to the Best In Beauty 2021 trial box are out!

Packages will soon be on their way with these products –

Plunkett’s SuperBright Exfoliating Skin Brightener

JERGENS Natural Glow+Firming Daily Moisturiser fair to medium

Dermal Therapy Lip Balm Enriched with PawPaw

Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion

Du’it Tough Hands Fragrance Free

Glow Lab Facial Moisturiser

Lady Jayne Salon Pro Scalp Brush

Biore Pore Strip- The Original + Limited Edition Design

Reviews are due Monday the 6th of September, 2021.

557 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Has everyone on the TT had all their reviews published? I uploaded my review for Plunkett’s SuperBright Exfoliating Skin Brightener on 5 September & it’s still pending.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’m still waiting on my Plunkett’s review to be published. I submitted it on 5 September. I’m not sure if I should email Eleni while they’re all so busy with the updates & increased queries, or just wait. I’m glad I kept a copy!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Nah, my review for Du`it hand cream hasn`t been published. I think that`s because I said my husband had a bad reaction and usually BH then wait for the brand to respond before publishing the review.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Yeah, that`ll be the reason, I reckon, jupiter. My review for Plunkett`s wasn`t glowing, but it wasn`t bad enough to need a brand response.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Sorry for the radio silence, I’ve been a bit busy. I’ll be even busier next week with hubbys birthday and other commitments. Glad that everyone figured out the link. I’ve voted in the skincare section but I don’t think I answered the 25 words or less question as it would have been a pointless waste of time. I couldn’t possibly vote in every sub category. My husbands sometimes grows a beard but if I asked him which oil he preferred he would say Cobram estate lemon infused oil. LOL. and there really wasn’t anyone else I could ask these questions of.

I’m thinking of emailing Eleni and protesting these t’s & c’s of having to vote in every subcategory. It doesn’t seem fair that a lot of us will be ineligible for the prize. And I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO CHEAT MY FELLOW MEMBERS OUT OF A PRIZE BY LYING.

I probably will continue to vote in each category.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I noticed that you go AWOL from time to time, Okatko.

I`ve skipped a lot of subcategories, so I know I`m out. I`m not going to vote for a random product. There was one category that I`d only tried one of the products & it wasn`t that good, so I didn`t vote for it.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I get busy with family etc. I catch up, then get busy again and spend ages trying to catch up. Its a never ending cycle. but a good one. I`m desperately trying to catch up on forums before the website goes on pause and I won`t have much time tomorrow.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I am a bit confused (not that it takes much 🙂 ). I have voted in the skincare in all categories. Are we supposed to fill in the form and write the answer to the question at this stage or wait until we have voted in all categories over the 4 weeks?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

So glad you asked this Katek – I wasn`t sure what to do after voting on the skincare and then saw the submit and the form came up to fill out your name and answer the question. I`ve not received the email so had no idea so I just filled in the form and put my fav product I am loving at the moment.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

That`s what I did Jatz. Didn`t think about it too much just followed the prompts and it said it went through. I`m still crazy for Rose Hip Oil (for everything) so answering the question was easy but maybe a bit short. I`ll be really surprised if I win.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Well at least you are in it for a chance then French 🙂 I don`t think much with any of these questions. 25 words and me do not get along at all 😛

I have to skip a lot of sections as I have never tried or even heard of the product but the ones I do know they always get my vote. 🙂

I always look forward to seeing what products win though and of course the ladies that win so maybe I might see your name there Frenchy 🙂

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Im confused also Kate I was wondering if we get to supply a 25 word or answer for each category that we vote in.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I took it as a general question, like face oil then be specific with brands.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

So how do other beauties interpret the question “what is your favourite beauty product of all time”? is that like Exfoliant . or would it be dermalogica exfoliant? I am presuming it would be the latter? a more specific answer?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Good question Lisa. I assumed it meant the brand and the product type, e.g. Blessed by Nature, hand cream. Too late for me, already did the first lot of voting and answered the question. What I`m wondering is do we have to answer this question again next week when we vote on the next section and also the following week, or is the question going to be gone as we have already answered it?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Perhaps the question will be what is your 2nd favourite beauty product of all time?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I interpret it as including the brand name.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I keep trying but it keeps coming up saying Cannot be found? I have tried for a couple of days ,ever since I received the invite. I also tried the one that onlyoni suggested and still nothing?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I just tested my link again shaper to to be sure and it`s still working for me. I hope you eventually get it to work.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Heads up and check your emails. There is an email out re voting in Week 1 – skincare. It looks like voting might be done a bit different this year.

One of ten prize packs to be won.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

i had all sorts of issues submitting my reviews – they would disapear one by one from the link and at the end it said i hadn’t submitted the sensitive skin one – then i got an email saying i had only submitted 3 not 8 …..hopefully sorted – i’d hate to get kicked off the TT 🙂
    loved the products though xx

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

The links do disappear one by one – that`s what always happens on trials with more than one product. It lets you know which products you still need to review. Did you use the email link for all of your reviews? Have the missing reviews been published yet, Abby? It`s best to email so that Bh know there`s a glitch & not blame you. Did you keep copies of the reviews you submitted? I`ve had a review disappear after uploading, so, since then I keep a copy until it`s published.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Oh gee, I haven’t been invited to a trial of anything for nearly three years. I’m so jealous!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

That`s a long time, Dance! Bh always say: If you have not been accepted for a trial in over 2 months, please contact beautyheaventrialteams@aremedia.com.au

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I contacted them in June this year, and they said that they hoped to have lots of trials in the second half of this year, and would try to send me a suitable invite. And yet, still not one. I`m feeling very unloved. 🙂

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Go direct to Eleni at BH Central see details on the about us link below. Things seem to get lost or misdirected when sent to admin link. She`ll direct you to the right place. Don`t despair. I`ve had to hustle to get trials too.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

It was Eleni I went to… 🙂 I`ll stay patient for a while longer, then wave my arms around again. Just one would be nice!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Three years is a long time Dance. I can understand how you`re feeling. I hope you get a trial very soon.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

anyone had issues with the post trial survey link? I submitted all my reviews but didn’t find the post trial survey link, I have emailed BH as well but no reply. 🙁

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Don`t worry, nidhi: there wasn`t one for this trial. In our “”Your trial has begun”” email it says: “”Please note: there is no survey for this trial! Please feel free to ignore the automated reminder for this component.””

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.