16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Best Hand Cream

What’s your best hand cream?

I’ve tried several, and so far I think Innoxa works is the best value for money.

240 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 10 yrs, 7 mths ago

Natio Wellness Hand Cream SPF 15 is my favourite during the day. I keep this on my desk at work and reapply once or twice a day. It should be called a lotion as it`s much thinner than a cream which is what I like most about it. it absorbs quickly and smells like pomegranate. They say your hands show age as quickly as your face and decolletage so the SPF in this hand cream is great. It`s very affordable at less than $10. For night I prefer OPI Avoplex High Intensity Hand & Nail Cream because it`s thicker and more intensive and smells divine like a tropical cocktail.

• 10 yrs, 9 mths ago

What`s your best hand cream?

I`ve tried several, and so far I think Innoxa works is the best value for money.

When I was able to buy Avon, I always bought “”Deep Moisture Therapy Hand Cream”” (please forgive me if I have the name wrong, it`s been that long a time) because for me, it was the best ! It was reasonably priced, when on special, and I would buy at least 2 tubes each time.

Now that I don`t have an Avon Lady in my area, I try all sorts of hand cream as long as I consider it cheap. My family bought me a “”Chi Chi”” Hand Cream set of four 75 ml tubes one Christmas and I liked the fragrance of them especially “”Watermelon”” and the pink tube (can`t remember the fragrance name). The quality was OK and it functioned well as a regular use hand cream. After Christmas, Target reduced these sets to about a third of the regular price so I bought 4 boxes to keep me going for a while. (For me, hand cream is a “”must have”” item because I can`t bear having dry hands !)

But my all time favourite and best hand cream, because I LOVE the fragrance and the quality is quite good too, is “”Sweet Pea and Honeysuckle”” Hand Cream by Heathcote & Ivory which is available at Target. (Thank Goodness !….because at one point Target decided to do away with this Company`s Floral Range and introduce their Fruity Fragrance Range….not a bar on the florals !!!)

• 10 yrs, 9 mths ago

I love the Hemp hand cream from The Body Shop. You only need a little and it has lasted me ages!

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

Neutrogena`s Norweigan Formula hand cream! It`s fragrance free, so it`s great for sensitive skin, and it leaves my cracked, dry hands feeling so soft and moisturised.

I jus got a tube of that sent from Neutrogena as I complained to them about a sunscreen which was separating, so they asked me to return it to them, and they sent me voucher so I could replace it, and also a tube of the hand creme – and so far im loving it, and so are my feet!! Although I do find that it leaves hands a little greasy – so im finding it best to use just before bed time.

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

Neutrogena`s Norweigan Formula hand cream! It`s fragrance free, so it`s great for sensitive skin, and it leaves my cracked, dry hands feeling so soft and moisturised.

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

I love the body shop hand creams, but i also love the Chi Chi 3 pack hand creams…they smell divine and absorb within half a minute.

• 14 yrs ago

I`ve always used vaseline – but might try jurlique!

• 14 yrs ago

i love the body shop hemp <3 despite the smell of course, and jurlique rose for its hydrating and beautiful smell!

• 14 yrs ago

I discovered the most AMAZING hand cream EVER.

Wild Fern`s Manuka Honey Hand Cream. 13 bucks in Sydney CBD. Best stuff in the world, I got my mum into it, my aunts into it, my cousins into it, heck i even got my dad into it (he`s now using their face moisturiser too!)

It`s New Zealand made, non greasy, stays on for soooo long, and has this manuka honey scent (duh). The only drawback is the scent. Some love it, some hate it. Personally i love it.

Try it everyone!

(Wow I thikn working at the beauty shop is starting to rub off on me, I sound like a one of those annoying salespeople on tv commercials advertising vacuum cleaners)

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thankyou all for the reply- i ll check them out when I am in priceine next 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.