3 mths, 3 wks ago

Best Budget Beauty Buy

What is your best budget beauty buy? Mine is Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion from Aldi. It is actually zinc. My family will only use zinc on their faces and it was costing me a small fortune, to keep buying zinc in small tubes. Aldi came to the rescues $2.19 for a 100ml. It is an Aqua tube and Ombra brand. So share yours?

34 comments 18 voices

Replies

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

so many great finds at Aldi stores…. My eyes are open and looking now.

• 3 mths ago

My best budget beauty buy was liquid lipsticks from modelrock’s final clearance which cost $1 each + shipping. The lipsticks are very comfortable to wear and super cheap (when on clearance)

• 3 mths ago

what a great purchase -you couldn’t get much better than that -well done

• 3 mths ago

My best buy would have to be the Aldi brand of Paw Paw cream. It is something I give to all the new mothers in the family as it is terrific for sore boobs and also for nappy rash.

• 3 mths ago

@Gaiil57 I love Paw Paw Cream. I have two huge tubs of Lucas Paw Paw Cream. I’ve had them over 12 years and we haven’t used them all yet. They do have an expiration date on them but we aren’t eating it. So I’m good with still using them. Mosquito bites, scabs etc get a dab of this stuff.

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

Cetaphil moisturising cream, great for use all year round. A tub lasts a long time. I also like Flower Lipsticks, I buy them online at Chemist Warehouse, good value for money and nice colours. They are often on sale as well.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

My best budget buy would be the rose quartz gua sha and face roller set I got from Aldi!

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I buy a big tub of Aquaphor from iHerb ($27 for 400g). I use it as an occlusive before bed every night, use it on cuts and abrasions. It’s fantastic!

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

Perthchick – thanks. I’ll need to check out this zinc sunscreen from Aldi!

Best budget buy for me… The $5 Dermal Therapy lipbalm 🙂

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

Simple Cleansing Oil, but it has been a while since I have been able to get my hands on any because it is always sold out, so I guess everyone knows how inexpensively good it is!

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

I was very amazed with Lacura Rosehip oil face cleanser which I bought from Aldi. It was made from organic rosehip oil and was so surprised with the high quality ingredients. If it comes back in stock will purchase again .

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

I like the bulk QV moisturizer. I apply it liberally and has a nice pump action so none wasted.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.