2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Best BH product discovery…

Hey Beauties new and old,

What products have you discovered on Beautyheaven that you now can’t live without?

I discovered Invisible Zinc Sheer Defence Moisturiser SPF 50+ through the site and I’m a repeat purchaser.

I’m also loving QV!

41 comments 12 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Reef sunscreen and lots of QV products.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I discovered ‘hask nourishing shine oil – monoi coconut’ from the BH showbag a couple of years ago, which retails for $4.99!!!

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I like Nairs Large Wax Strips. I can’t stand wax in the pot. I’ve tried a few of them. I do like shaving but am trying waxing to see if I can thin my hair down.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Elucent anti ageing range I received it a while ago in a BH trial team and have used it and repurchased it ever since.

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

MooGoo – I don’t think the brand/their products have ever been listed on BH, but someone recommended it to me in a forum years ago and I’ve been a devotee ever since.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Oh and trilogy rosehip oil!! Discovered it through BH and it is definitely one of the best out there!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

That’s a favourite of mine too @Amazeballs16.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Another big fan of Triology Rosehip Oil. I first bought it around 12 years ago, after hearing Princess Kate used Rosehip oil. She probably uses more than that but I am not on a Royal Budget.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I agree Perth Chic -I think royals have a budget that would be more than sufficient to use the most expensive products without a thought but if Rose hip is good enough for Kate it is good enough for me -cheers

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I love Trilogy but I was using their products before joining BH.

They are a wonderful brand!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ooh this is a tough one!! there’s been a few, black opium had sooo many mentions on BH before I bit the bullet and tried it (and became obsessed with it), eye of horus (even though I don’t wear much makeup nowadays their eyeliners are the best)

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I discovered Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramides Capsules from BH Trial – this was in 2017. I cannot, CANNOT live without it. I have repurchased not less than 10 times, and I now have all 5 variants of this product (Ceramides, added Vit C, added retinol, added hyaluronic acid, and eye serum). They are expensive but worth every cent!!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I like the capsules but I think I prefer other serums now.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I use them more like an oil. So u can use the capsules and 2 other serums at the same time 🙂 I can really notice a difference when i stop using them and then come back on again.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I always trust your opinions Skincare junkie!

I’m definitely considering purchasing some!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thanks so much Lucy, you’re very sweet! I love these capsules because they contain ceramides, phospholipids and cholesterol – that’s pretty much everything we need for the extracellular matrix in the skin, so a complete barrier composition. I hope you try it one day and love it as much as I do!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

@lucy16 I am hoping to get some zinc in this Rewards Room. I am hoping it doesn’t leave the purple/white shadow on my face as some zincs do.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ha Ha !! Love the gremlin XX

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I’m sure you’re only referring to my image, @JuJu47 – not the post-eating Forum Gremlin?

If I ever catch that little b*stard, it’ll be worth going to gaol for the pleasure I’d get out of killing him, slowly!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

totally -the picture I mean -cheers

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Now that’s a bit sadistic M8!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

The Marquis & I are on the same page, @Lucy16! Hehe!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Lol! Many moons ago my final year media project was a soundscape that involved The Velvet Underground and Venus in Furs… l do love Sacher-Masoch!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

OMG, The Black Czarina by von Sacher-Masoch is one of my all-time favourite books, @Lucy! But, naturally, I relate to the sadistic Black Czarina in that book.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.