7 mths, 3 wks ago

Best beauty discovery 2021

In light of this awful tough year , I thought it would be nice to discuss and share !
So what’s been your best beauty discovery this year!?

It can be skincare , makeup, product, device , body – maybe even an exercise !

Do share ladies

39 comments 21 voices

Replies

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

I didn’t really make any major discoveries this year except for maybe Tom Ford Lost Cherry, that stuff smells absaloutley amazing!!

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Omg yes! It does. Very unique and superb scent! Sits closer to the skin, not best in longevity …. and it is best used in “close encounters” 😉

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

This year and last year due to the loooonnng lockdowns I was able to get into skincare deeply. I wore less make up, in fact I hardly wore any make up because of mask wearing but I did have the occasional eye make up and loved trying new skincare products until I found products that worked perfectly for me.

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

I received a sample tub of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Hyaluronic Clay Pore tight facial from a Mecca Masterclass and I was instantly hooked on it! The results are amazing, my skin feels and looks amazing. I love it so, I bought the full size today!
    I really recommend it!
    glow recipe watermelon hyaluronic clay pore tight facial

Also another beauty discovery of 2021 for me would be my Rose Quartz Gua Sha & Gua Sha Mushroom set which I bought from Aldi!
    This was my best buy (pun intended) from Aldi ever! I love it!

Honourable mentions:
    -Essano Advanced Brightning Vit C Serum (received from a Trial and absolutely love it!)
    -Glow Recipe Niacinamide Dew Drops
    -Frank Body Hyaluronic Acid Serum
    -Klorane Haircare

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

I love anything that’s watermelon scented so I will be checking this out for sure. Plus I have large pores and need a new clay mask so this is calling me! Thanks Shali 🙂

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Hi there everyone, really new on here!

I have a question I am dying to know the answer to and I still haven’t found it does anyone know a brand that sells clean makeup like whole range that is affordable and good to use.

I am absolutely loving my clean and organic skincare that I am using at the moment from one of a kind skincare I will link it

http://www.oneofakindskin.com.au

The moisturiser and the cleanser I am using has won some awards and they are amazing skincare products but really would love to compliment my skincare routine with clean makeup!

sending love and light!

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Hi Raz,

Welcome to the forums!

You should fill out your profile if you have time and keep up forum participation!

😊

• 6 mths, 3 wks ago

Thank you so much beautiful will do,

Lovely to virtually meet you!

xx

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Yah this is so much fun. Thanks for all sharing! Keep it going.

I’m still trying to decide what I reckon was the best for me this year.

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Mine is the Clinique Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Serum that I was lucky to trial from bh.

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

I also discovered the brand Grow because of reviews from a trial on BH. Love all their products.

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

My All time favourite! Unbeatable

Ultraceuticals Gentle Cleansing Gel

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

After all the hype on the forum by members who received the 2021 Natural Beauty Trial Box, I had to try the Essano Concentrated Serum Advanced Brightening – Vitamin C.

Concentrated Serum Advanced Brightening – Vitamin C

Amazing stuff! It’s the first Vitamin C serum that didn’t make me breakout!

A close second would be BOOST LAB 2D Hyaluronic Acid Hydro Boost Serum, which I trialled in the Glosscars 2021 Box.

2D Hyaluronic Acid Hydro Boost Serum

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

I love my VS Sassoon Curling wand. I bought it in the last RR. I wear my hair wavy more than straight now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.