16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Benefit Cosmetics online Farce

I’m so annoyed!!! It was recommended to me to buy Benefit cosmetics from their american online store, so I went on and signed up to their newsletter. I then received an email from them with promotional codes to use when purchasing from them including free international shipping on orders over $85. So I went shopping and then found out that they wouldn’t accept the code unless the order was over $100.

Well I wrote them an email and they sent me back a generic, explain nothing email about how the offer was for orders over $100. Why then did they send me an email the DAY BEFORE offering free shipping if it was over $85. They are liars.

Also, they ship by sea so it takes 6 – 8 weeks for your order to arrive. What a joke.

I am totally boycotting Benefit cosmetics (and this includes throwing out my benetint!!!!)

24 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thats not a very nice thing is it?

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

That really sucks when companies get away with doing things like that

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

That`s disappointing. I love Benefit, and won`t be boycotting them myself, for any reason, but I can understand why it would turn people off. A good friend of mine used to work on the Benefit counter at a Bloomingdales near where I was living, so thanks to lots of freebies, I became a lifelong addict very quickly!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

That`s disappointing. I love Benefit, and won`t be boycotting them myself, for any reason, but I can understand why it would turn people off. A good friend of mine used to work on the Benefit counter at a Bloomingdales near where I was living, so thanks to lots of freebies, I became a lifelong addict very quickly!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

That sucks. I bet if the shipping wasn`t free, it would be by air and quicker. Advertising free shipping then shipping by sea is a gip!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.