2 mths ago

beautyheaven x Glosscar Box 2024

Hi Beauties!

To celebrate beautyheaven’s Glosscar Awards 2024 we will be sending out an amazing Glosscar Trial Box!

Each member will receive a selection of products from Glosscar nominees – Dermal Therapy, Weleda, DU’IT, Grow, Remington, Impulse and The Booty Co just to name a few!

For those that are interested please email info@beautyheaven.com.au!

We look forward to hearing from you!

The bh team x

252 comments 56 voices

Replies

• 1 mth ago

I voted on Saturday. Got the email from BH about voting extended until Wednesday and issues with voting. I started the voting process again, just in case, and got through to entering my details and submitting for the skin category (EDIT: and then did the skin category AGAIN) and I did NOT get any warning message telling me I had already voted. About to throw my hands up in surrender!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by OkatkoOkatko.
  • 1 mth ago

Did anyone else not get any points for submitting all their reviews. I have submitted all of mine and they are published but no points. I have emailed BH but not expecting a reply in a hurry.

• 1 mth ago

I was just reading the BH email letter and saw some of the products up so just looked at one and saw a name I have not seen here in ages. @StayC – I spied you so good to see you are still around.

• 1 mth ago

I remember @StayC, too. It’s good to know she’s still around. So many former regulars have gone & I don’t know if they’re gone for good.

• 1 mth ago

StayC and I used to catch up over coffee from time to time but I havent seen her in person or online in ages.
      She, my youngest and I went to the opening of the Sunshine Plaza Sephora and Mecca stores. We all shopped up a storm that day.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Congrats beauties that were lucky to get this! I sent an email on what was needed to get this trial seeing as no event this year and no even replied which is so frustrating!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

ThisisMe I’m sorry you didn’t get on the trial, it must be a while since you’ve had a trial.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Has anyone else, particularly those that got their box a bit later and their reviews weren’t due until tomorrow for their voting link yet? I haven’t received mine but don’t know if it is coming later as I got accepted and my box later?

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Try calling this number +61452281197 (I picked this up from the TNT notification I received) – it appears to be a BH contact number.

I emailed BH a few days ago about something else and they replied to me maybe a few days later. I don’t know why others don’t get replies at all.

• 1 mth ago

Yeah I am one of those ones that never gets replies from them. Still don’t have my voting links. I have emailed twice and no reply. No idea when voting closes but I have no email so not sure what I can do.

• 1 mth ago

@Nicoler112 Voting deadline was extended to today.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Does anyone know when the voting links close. I haven’t got mine yet. I have emailed BH but hope I will have a few days at least to vote as well.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Six of my seven reviews are now up and I’ve received points for the published reviews. Not sure if I should re-submit the review that hasn’t shown up yet, or just wait.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

The reviews I did on friday 8th are up and points given, the ones I did on sunday 10th not yet.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thanks for replying @Lindylou. I submitted all my reviews on the 9th. The one that hasn’t shown up yet (DU’IT) was the second review I’d submitted.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I’d hold off and wait and see @S-P. I submitted all mine on the Sunday and 4/6 have been processed with points awarded in the order I submitted them.
      The 2 remaining reviews were submitted at 6.23pm and 7.30pm. Yes, I do take a screen shot of when I submit them as well as saving in a word document – not going to do them again if there’s a problem at the other end!

Likely they are uploading each review in the order they have received it.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thanks for replying @Kassalee. The review that hasn’t shown up yet was the second one I submitted. I too take screen shots when I get the “Your review has been submitted ….” notice, and I have kept all my Glosscars reviews on a Word document so it would be easy to re-submit if I have too. 🙂

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Has your review been posted yet @S-P? If not, I’d submit it again as my last 2 have been posted/points awarded at 11am yesterday.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thanks for following up with me @Kassalee. 💛 I checked all the DU’IT Tough Body reviews and my review was not there so I re-submitted it again today. 🙂

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Annwilkins12 – if you’re not a spammer or points racker, introduce yourself. All I’ve seen is a reply to a 12 year old post and the same obviously copied and pasted comment twice.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Introducing the beauty heaven x Glosscar Box 2024, a curated selection of beauty essentials chosen by industry experts. This exclusive box features top-rated products from leading brands, including skincare saviors, makeup must-haves, and haircare heroes. Elevate your beauty routine with this limited edition box and experience the best in beauty.

Thanks For Sharing.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Today my padlock is off the perfume voting section. I have voted in all sections today but I am unsure if I successfully voted or not? With 3 out of the 4 I was able to fill-in my details out at the end with the other one it said I had already voted? Should the padlocks be there when I complete a section? Is there anything at the end of voting to say you have completed everything?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.