scorpio5PlatinumScorpio5
Platinum
3 mths, 2 wks ago

Beautyheaven Competitions

Would love to know how many people on average enter the competitions?

I really enjoy entering and there are some great prize packs on offer.

I have been a winner before but have not been lucky enough in more than 2 years.

Congratulations to all past winners!

I will keep my fingers crossed

37 comments 23 voices

Replies

• 3 mths ago

Once since I’ve joined but best to enter only if prize is suitable for you otherwise I think its pointless .

• shaperPlatinumShaper
    Platinum
    3 mths ago

I have been a member for over 10 years and have never won a prize on BH ever!!
    I enter every one but just have never been lucky enough to win. Oh well I will keep on trying.

• 3 mths ago

I have been a member for 6 years and never won a prize but I figure the membership must be huge so it is luck and my day will come .

• BlueBitePlatinumBlueBite
    Platinum
    3 mths ago

I browse through the list and if there’s something I would find useful or think someone I know would like, I enter the competition and hope I score. But like you said, I don’t think I’ve won a competition in years. I’ve only just recently been contacted to be on Trial Team again after not receiving any offers for years. I think it’s difficult for BH to manage now due to rising number of members because it has to be fair for everyone. It used to be so much easier in the past to be on Trial Team, win comps, or be invited for events (though COVID is to blame for this I guess).

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

I love reading that everyone pretty much enters competitions that will suit them and their skin needs ❤️

• Hayley644PlatinumHayley644
    Platinum
    3 mths, 1 w ago

I’ve won quite a few things on BH. A epilator, hair straightner,Palmers products and have also been on trial teams and won discovery bags. Feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to try products I may not have bought otherwise.

• neha.gaminePlatinumNeha.gamine
    Platinum
    3 mths, 1 w ago

I love entering competitions however I only enter those where I feel I need those products and can use and review them. The products that I won’t use are the ones that I pass. I have won a few competitions in the past and it certainly was a great feeling <3

• squeekumsPlatinumSqueekums
    Platinum
    3 mths, 1 w ago

Yep, i always do

• Jessica712PlatinumJessica712
    Platinum
    3 mths, 1 w ago

I enter the comps for the prizes I am interested in. I cant remember the last time I won one, must be years. But its a nice feeling when it happens.

• misfortune8PlatinumMisfortune8
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    3 mths, 1 w ago

I’ve been a member since 2007 & I’ve won a few comps. I’m on the site regularly, so I seldom miss any. I don’t enter them all, just the ones I know I’ll use all the products.

• Ariana82PlatinumAriana82
    Platinum
    3 mths, 1 w ago

I have been a member since 2007 and I have won a few prizes. But there isnt as many comps as there use to be on here. As they use to have multiple a month.

Just keep trying and keep entering.

• EthelindePlatinumEthelinde
      Founding Member
      Platinum
      3 mths, 1 w ago

Looking at the time stamps of the comps, they are still happening quite frequently per month, although there was a gap in February.

I also checked your joining date because I was wondering why you don’t have a Crown icon if you joined in 2007, but your profile indicates you joined in Oct 2008, unless you have another earlier account.

• shaperPlatinumShaper
        Platinum
        3 mths ago

I joined Bh in 2010 andI am also gold but I also don’t have a crown?

• EthelindePlatinumEthelinde
        Founding Member
        Platinum
        3 mths ago

@Shaper Crowns are only attached to members who joined in the founding year, 2007.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.