3 wks, 1 day ago

Beauty Trial

Has anyone else been included in the Elizabeth Arden Prevage eye cream trial? I haven’t been sent the link to review the product and contacted BH about it.

22 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Yes, I was lucky enough to be on the Trial Team.

A fabulous product and you only need to use a small amount.

Reviews were due end of May.

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Not me, but maybe we can still hope.

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Congratulations on being on the trial.

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Wow – Elizabeth Arden Prevage! I love that range! But am not on that trial. Congrats to those who are!

• 3 wks ago

I’m on the QV trial too and I love it!! Reviews are due 1 July.

• 3 wks ago

I am on the trial for the Qv but the post review they sent me was for some shampoo? I have sent a message asking what I can do as I do not know exactly which of the items I am really on? Very confusing .

• 3 wks ago

@Shaper, I think a lot of things are getting mixed up at the moment. I’m on the same QV trial as you, mine arrived today, a few days earlier than expected. If I’ve had any issues while on a trial I’ve always replied to the trial email and got a quick response. Hope you get it sorted.

• 3 wks ago

I got the email about the trial and started to use the serum. I love it so far.

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

@Trackydacky Can you let us know when the deadline is and if there is a post-survey link?

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

@Sassy_Minx The trial confirmation email went out on 20 April and the reviews were due on 27 May. There was also a post-trial survey link in the email.

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

not me.. but congratulations for you.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.