3 years, 4 months ago

Beauty salon treatments with results worth their cost?

Hello beauties (✿◠‿◠)

Forgive how stupid this question probably is… I was just really hoping for some input, advice and experiences from people who’ve “been there, done that”.

Getting skin treatments at a salon – be it laser or otherwise – has never really been on my radar. I guess I either never felt I needed it or didn’t have the budget if I felt like I did.

Now that I’m in my early 30s I kind of want to start considering investing more in keeping my skin in good condition – I’m all over the “at home” part of that, but also want to consider a salon treatment to fight early signs of ageing. I do have some fine lines.

I’m open to botox, laser treatments, or “just” facials… but would really like something that is cost effective – i.e. it can be expensive as long as the results are awesome (and preferably lasting!) or the results can be mild but visible and it be a little bit less expensive… I just don’t want to talk in there and get sold a million things I don’t need before hearing others’ experiences!

Thank you so much,

Nell

14 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Hi… I have taken treatment of non-surgical facelift at Anara Medspa in New Jersey and it made my skin so natural looking. I am so happy with the services they provided and their cost was also worth it. Their experts initially examine your skin and then they recommend you best treatment according to your skin type.

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Ooh how lovely! I can imagine it would be really refined now in the States. I think Australia has still got teething problems in these areas but I think there are good one’s emerging – I like it when Bh recommends one and does an article on one. I dont live close enough to those usually though as they are in the CBD. I am not in Sydney but north of it in another region. I would love some good recommendations for the area I live in.

• 11 months, 1 w ago

I quite like omni lux facials they are meant to help with fine lines and pigmentation. I’ve heard that microdermabrasion doesn’t alway work well with all skin types. I have oily skin so I am a bit dubious of it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.