1 mth, 1 w ago

Beauty items you’ve been using for a decade

Hi bh members!!!

We’re writing a story around the beauty products we’ve been using and loving for an entire decade and we’d love to hear from you….

So from hair to skin to makeup, which products have been a constant in your routine for the last 10 years (or longer!)…

Thank you!!!!

Ruby XX

57 comments 34 voices

Replies

• 1 w, 5 days ago

Доброго вечора! Всім гарного настрою! [url=https://shrinke.me/dKmE]

• 1 mth ago

Omg!!! I love this section. I tell everyone I have been using the camomile eye makeup remover from the body shop for at least 20 years. So gentle. Not good for waterproof makeup but I don’t use waterproof stuff. My ride or die on my shelf and cotton pads every single day!! 😍

• 1 mth ago

I haven’t used it continuously, but I keep coming back to Estee Lauder Night Repair. I’ve also used Invisibe Zinc Tinted Daywear for well over 10 years.

• 1 mth ago

My comment won’t post – what’s new? It’s not even hiding in “This week”. Uploading a screenshot isn’t working either.

• 1 mth ago

I have been using SKII Facial Treatment Essence for more than 10years now and wouldn’t be without it.

Also Swisspers cotton squares. I know it’s not a moisturiser etc but I love these and always have these on hand.

Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche, have been using this for years and it’s one of my most loved fragrances of all time.

Also another oldie but a goodie, Oscar De La Renta Volupte. Been using this for years and always get compliments when I wear this.

• 1 mth ago

I have been using Estee Lauder Youth Dew Perfume for years and years, since I was young and my Mother before me used it as well. I also use Lucas Paw Paw cream, its always on hand and so useful, almost all of the Dove products I have been using for years as well.

• 1 mth ago

Only mentioned Estée Lauder’s Youth Dew last weekend @Shaper. My mum wore it (and still does) when I was a kid and I couldn’t stand the smell and would make me carsick sometimes! And I can still detect it if I pass somebody wearing it. We all have different tastes and luckily there are so many different perfumes.

• 1 mth ago

Another oldie but goodie I go back to and always keep a tube of in the skincare closet is the Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask Ex. Soothes and restores my skin barrier overnight like nothing else and has been a holy grail mainstay. I love the ginseng scent.

• 1 mth ago

Trying this comment again…

These brands are seemingly new to the Australian market now that they are available by popular retailers like Sephora and Adore Beauty, but I have continually used on and off the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask over the last decade, although I understand it went through a reformulation this year, and there are now also Lavender and Cica versions. I absolutely love the Cica version and hope to use it many years from now.

The Laneige Lip Mask is also something I have used for a decade and has probably been around for longer than that. Although they have introduced so many new “flavours” (grape/gummy bear is my favourite!), the OG is Berry and I have a soft spot for it. I always have a tub of it in my stash.

• 1 mth ago

Tried posting again in this thread with no luck. My comments just disappear into the ether but bet this post will appear.

• 1 mth ago

Bio Oil is one I’ve had in the cabinet for many years.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.