16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Beauty heaven,Im confused!

Hey Beauty heaven,I saw that you have made some changes to your members loyalty points and I was wondering,Whats going on?,And one more question,If we had already made it to turqoise level and recieved our gift,Are we now eligibile for another gift when we reach turqoise level again?
Thanks Beauty heaven,Keep up the great work.

216 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yeah everything is explained in member loyalty services

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

yes sorry i didnt mean that but now i re-read what i said i see that it sounds like i meant you had to be turquoise.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

yes sorry i didnt mean that but now i re-read what i said i see that it sounds like i meant you had to be turquoise.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

you don`t have to be turquoise to enter the competitiions. just a member. so enter those comps and good luck 🙂

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

you don`t have to be turquoise to enter the competitiions. just a member. so enter those comps and good luck 🙂

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Its just like a gift for being loyal to the site, not really a prize. After you reach turquoise you can enter the competitions to try win prizes and just enjoy the site and keep reviewing products, reading articles and using the forums

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.