2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Beauty Heaven Website Feedback and Troubleshooting

Hey Guys!

Thought I make a thread for us to put feedback about the website for the BH team so they know what is bothering us about the site, any tech issues, woes and what not so they won’t need to dig through millions of posts and threads.

It will also help each other work out the issues we have been having with the site.

Also I am not sure there is a already a thread for this, I couldn’t find any but let me know there is a pre-existing thread/s.

Thanks

43 comments 23 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

(BH staff) Is there any commitment being made or time frame to resolve some of the issues that members have been posting about in this thread?

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

oh thanks Misfortune

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Just a reminder: New Site Questions is where to post. Bh said they’re reading every comment on that thread, but they don’t read the rest of the forum.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I just did a comment on someones thread asking for advice -presses submit and it disappeared. 😒

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Whenever I go into the Competitions & Events page and want to enter a competition or look for winners I get the following pop-up: ‘we’re sorry
    This experience is currently unavailable’. Has anyone else seen this? I hope the beautyheaven IT department views this and takes our feedback into consideration. Crossing my fingers for these glitches to be resolved.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have also got the same reply when I click on the Competition and events site and its been the same competition for weeks now? Have they stopped giving away items by not doing this anymore. Or is it another glitch?

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hi Jules.

Yes, I get this “error” message too – and it is not a recent one as I look at this page every week and it has been there for ages.

I would REALLY like to see a response from one of the BH team – just so I know they are aware of this fault and are doing something about it.

In fact, I think I posted about this error a week or so ago.

Fingers crossed this glitch will be fixed soon.
      cheers

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes, I’m still quite lost and can’t keep track of anything .

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I am so pleased I found this forum. I agree with most of the things mentioned in the comments above.

Logging into the website is a challenge each time.
    Not having fun with the competitions as well.
    Also not sure if any one else is struggling to find out what points have been awarded for which review, I can’t find where to see the details.
    The rewards room products were meant to be double points but I can’t see I have been given those.

If anyone can help with this please tag me.

Thanks

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Just reading through some of the comments, I too dislike this new website. When I log in I have to have two attempts as the first one just ignores me and log in comes up again so I enter the same username or email and my password and the second attempt does it. The remainder of the website is unfriendly too, unable to find anything, winners, comps seem to take weeks to be posted, I have received 2 offers of trials in over 12 months and only been accepted on one, emailing stating I haven’t been on a trial over 2 months is a waste of time given the stipulation of demographics but when they are products for more mature members I definitely fit the bill. Even finding forum topics is a challenge as mentioned by others. Only Misfortune8 has that area covered and acts as our guidance member (thank you). Lets hope after all these negative comments there is someone who can act on problems and reintroduce the easy access we had on previous site. Personally I don’t see anything better on the new website.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hopefully these will all get fixed soon as these are all problems we are all having

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

@Am1851 – I have the same problems with signing in. Have to do it twice and then I get in. The problem was happening twice before then somewhere along the line it resets itself but it is annoying.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes, disappointing the new website isn’t as user friendly as the old one or has some of the features the old one did. Just like being at work, every new system seems to be worse than the old one. Unfortunately, I don’t spend as much time on this website as I used to. Too hard to find things most of the time.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hello Everyone,
    Must admit I find the new site a bit daunting as well as I am never sure if my posts etc “go through”.

I have also found that whenever I try to enter a competition, regardless of when the comp is to close, the message tells me that comp is closed – regardless.

I am glad this thread is here as it seems there are many issues and this will give the team the ability to fix them.

cheers to all.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.