16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Beauty Heaven Competitions

Has anybody won any of the weekly competitions? I’d love to know who won the Vani-T fake tan.
I have my fingers crossed for the Living Nature products ( I received some for reaching the old Turquoise level and they are lovely)

2,271 comments 32 voices

Replies

• I think it`s up to date. It just doesn`t have last weeks winners of the Jurlique comp. That`s a nice prize. Good luck to those of you who entered 🙂

• I think it`s up to date. It just doesn`t have last weeks winners of the Jurlique comp. That`s a nice prize. Good luck to those of you who entered 🙂

• 15 yrs ago

I haven`t checked it for ages. I figured if I ever win something I`ll be notified by email or just get a post. I do however love seeing who won all of the comps!!

• 15 yrs ago

I haven`t checked it for ages. I figured if I ever win something I`ll be notified by email or just get a post. I do however love seeing who won all of the comps!!

• 15 yrs ago

• 15 yrs ago

awww the comp page hasnt been updated for agggeeeees …. !

• 15 yrs ago

• 15 yrs ago

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Welcome to the forums star 😀
    I totally agree with what you said about the 25 words or less; sensationalist, sweet and original constructions have a higher chance at comps, methinks! =)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.