1 month, 2 wks ago

Beauties yet to be invited to Trial Teams.

Hi Lovelies,

Not sure if this is the place to announce it but please get in contact with Eleni if you are yet to be placed on a Trial Team.

I spent a few years without invites but I’ve participated in a few trials now.

I particularly love the dedicated TT forum threads!

Good Luck! 😘

28 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I haven’t been on a trial since February this year. I forgot that I should email if it has been more than two months. Anyways, I think I’ll wait a while as I know the BH team are very busy with this new site and it doesn’t seem like many trials are on. Hopefully all of us who are waiting will be on a nice trial soon.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I recieved an invite for a trial team yesterday, am waiting to find out if I am shortlisted or not. First trial team since website launch ♡♡ I won’t say what it is or anything more just yet, fingers crossed I get in though!

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I havent been on one for quite some time and would love to be accepted for one sometime soon.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Me too Normap. What I find disheartening is being invited and then rejected. It has happened to me three times in succession on BC. If I don’t fit the profile, why invite me in the first place?

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I think being invited onto a trial team is sometimes up to the suppliers with their criteria then the BH team to select who they want on their list. I have been a member for many years on the Trial Team and previously did get offers but now, even though I would think I would be in the required demographic criteria I do not get offers. Even contacting TT does not help as the response is ‘when something suitable comes up’ blah blah blah. I am getting disillusioned with this now but still see some regulars on many TTs. I am happy for them though.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

How does anyone new join a trial team panel?

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I’ve been a member for years and never been invited to a trial. Not sure if it’s me not doing something or just plain bad luck.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I never get invites for Beauty Crew trials either 🙁

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Does anyone know how the Review Crew trial teams are chosen? I’ve been invited to three BC trials in recent months and then rejected for all three.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I have yet to be chosen for a trial but I am sure at some time I will be lucky.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I have been quite lucky to have been chosen a few times for trials. Wish I could get more, but realize that there are a lot of other beauties that would like to be on trials as well. So I try to wait patiently.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Thanks Lucy16 and misfortune8 for the link.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.