12 years, 9 months ago

!!!!!!Bargain Alert!!!!!

I’ve just been in Myer and if you spend $30 on anything in the beauty department you can purchase a bag of beauty goodies for $20 (worth $180).
Gorgeous stuff in there!!

9,189 comments 23 voices

Replies

• 1 w, 3 days ago

If anyone uses 18 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, AMR has it on sale at the moment. Most of their individual 500ml containers are normally $26 and are now $5.50 and $6.95 which is a huge saving. It’s an Australian made brand, vegan and no nasty stuff. I’ve used the detox range before and love it so have ordered some and also some of the Nourishing range to try for the first time. They also have blue and violet shampoos and conditioners for blonde hair. $10 postage or free for orders $100 and over. Pick up available from their Ingleburn store.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

The Body Shop extra 30% off sale items if you buy three. Apparently need to use code 70090. I haven’t tried it though

https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-au/sale/view-all-sale/c/c00241

• 3 wks, 5 days ago

Great special -wow

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

Adore Beauty having extra 20% off sale items. Use code EXTRA

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Haha, @Sydneyswans910! That reminds me of my late Aunty, who used to take her own sheets when she stayed at a hotel.

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Wow, @Onlyoni!

I’m glad it’s fair dinkum!

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Great find! I have silk pillowcases and they make such a big difference. I also bring them when I travel and use them instead of the hotel cases. Makes it feel a bit like home.

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Thanks for the link @Misfortune8.

I bought two sets because I did a bit of a search and found the same product advertised on a few sites, with Rivers having the cheapest price.

Myer have exactly the same silk pillowcases on their website for $229 so it’s obviously a fair dinkum reduction and amazing price at $36.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Mine are polyester satin, so I just throw them into the washing machine. For silk, I’d read the washing instructions when you receive them. If they’re machine washable, I’d put them into a lingerie bag first.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.