16 yrs, 1 mth ago

BAGAINS

hey recently went to my giant chemist and found a load of bargains
all rimmel product were heaps cheap got a mascara for 6 bucks, mancare french nail kit (polishes with little sticker things) for 5 bucks, eyeliner 3 bucks etc
i suggest you check it out
think all giant chemists are the same
happy shopping

18 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

Chemist warehouse and My Chemist do have great bargains at times. But I once very nearly bought some foundation at Chemist warehouse but then I saw it was actually clumped up inside the bottle! So I thought maybe they sell stuff for cheap when they are old. Maybe this is not the case for all shops though, but best to check the quality of what you are buying.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I picked up a Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail polish in Reaction Frost for $3 today. It was in the clearance trolley of Safeway. It`s a soft pretty pink colour 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love My Chemist makeup is always reduced same as top quality perfumes.Also you get a card and if you require a certain amount of points you get to pick a gift.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

havent tried joey new york, been meaning to try the skincare stuff. love priceline, they`re the best!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Priceline has some great specials sometimes too. A while back they had 25% off the Joey New York range which was great 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I think you`re right Hannah – I don`t think Chemist Warehouse has quite the range as Priceline – I really should go there more often though, coz where I go it`s across the road from priceline so whatever I can`t find in the warehouse I can just pick up at Priceline! 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

chemist warehouse hs bargains but priceline has the range, i`ve been to chemist warehouse and a lot of the stuff i was looking for was not there… maybe i should o back there again…

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

For years I`ve walked wast the Chemist Warehouse in Wollongong & kept walking 5 min to Priceline. Think of the money I could have saved!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

yes, Tracey is our lovely editor!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yeah the chemist is called “”Giant Chemist”” lol they have loads of cheap stuff and even though they are cheap samples and testers are still available and the ladies even help you out, so there cheap but the service is still there.
    (is tracey the editors name?)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.