16 yrs, 2 mths ago

back sac & crac vs brazillian

My husband was very keen for me to try a brazillian wax. I told him I was not. He continued to prod (so to speak) telling me of all the benefits etc so I agreed to go and get one done………………………immediately AFTER him. hahahahhahahahah, it didn’t happen, he turned a pale shade of grey and graciously accepted defeat.

69 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

I`ve tried it and was surprised by how little it hurt. I tried to do it on myself several months after and it wasn`t good…I think I hesitated so much it just didn`t work well.
    I like the neatness but I don`t see why women should feel pressured to go `bald`.
    Each to their own. And I agree, always being totally `bald` to me comes across as little-girly.
    Beware the ingrown hairs! won`t happen to everyone but it can happen.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

I`ve tried it and was surprised by how little it hurt. I tried to do it on myself several months after and it wasn`t good…I think I hesitated so much it just didn`t work well.
    I like the neatness but I don`t see why women should feel pressured to go `bald`.
    Each to their own. And I agree, always being totally `bald` to me comes across as little-girly.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Sounds like the best deal to me. I haven`t been brave enough to try the Brazilian yet, but I may just give it a go before this summer hits.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Sounds like the best deal to me. I haven`t been brave enough to try the Brazilian yet, but I may just give it a go before this summer hits.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

I do the same as pdmua, and because I was doing it he wanted to do it too, he was very brave and did it himself, (he was too embarrassed to go to a salon).
    Just keep in mind when doing your underarms that the hair grows in 2 directions, so for maximum effectiveness, you need 2 applications one for the top half & one for the bottom half, although if you haven`t done it before, i`d suggested maybe going to the salon a couple of times before trying it yourself, it de-sensitizes you a little, and you can watch the technique used

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

I do the same as pdmua, and because I was doing it he wanted to do it too, he was very brave and did it himself, (he was too embarrassed to go to a salon).
    Just keep in mind when doing your underarms that the hair grows in 2 directions, so for maximum effectiveness, you need 2 applications one for the top half & one for the bottom half, although if you haven`t done it before, i`d suggested maybe going to the salon a couple of times before trying it yourself, it de-sensitizes you a little, and you can watch the technique used

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

you can use wax strip for underarms just do it a couple of times that`s all i do .

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.