15 yrs ago

Babylove nappies

i just wanted to let you all know how dissapointing babylove brand nappies are, i just bought them cos they were on special thinking that they would be great, but they are rubbish!! the straps break on them for no good reason and they leak! has anyone else found this??

so sont waste your money lovley mumma’s! xo

290 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`ve been disappointed with the Aldi brand. I got some infant size and without fail my bub leaks through to the point where I have to do a full clothing change. This is not fun at 3am in the morning. I`m trying to use them up during the day and have been using the infant size Babylove at night which haven`t let us down yet. Every bub`s different and what works for some doesn`t work for others.

I have been using BabyLove again for the last month because they have been on special and are the best value for the size I need and I have been really impressed. My kids are getting pretty big now and only wear them to bed, but they get super full and have not once leaked on us. Maybe they have improved them since this thread was started??

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`ve been disappointed with the Aldi brand. I got some infant size and without fail my bub leaks through to the point where I have to do a full clothing change. This is not fun at 3am in the morning. I`m trying to use them up during the day and have been using the infant size Babylove at night which haven`t let us down yet. Every bub`s different and what works for some doesn`t work for others.

I have been using BabyLove again for the last month because they have been on special and are the best value for the size I need and I have been really impressed. My kids are getting pretty big now and only wear them to bed, but they get super full and have not once leaked on us. Maybe they have improved them since this thread was started??

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks for the warning, I guess I`ll stick with Huggies – pity they`re so expensive!

Experiment with different nappies – every baby is different. I would recommend huggies for newborns as they are meant to have the best fit and they dont work out too expensive when you buy the bulk boxes but once your bub is 3m+ try all different brands. I have been lucky with my bub and so far every brand has been fine for him so I mostly use babylove as i can usually get these the cheapest but was really happy with snugglers plus the woolworths ones. Lately he has started leaking at night…but i think its because he has been thirsty at night and having drinks, but i have switched to huggies for night and use babylove during the day.

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks for the warning, I guess I`ll stick with Huggies – pity they`re so expensive!

Experiment with different nappies – every baby is different. I would recommend huggies for newborns as they are meant to have the best fit and they dont work out too expensive when you buy the bulk boxes but once your bub is 3m+ try all different brands. I have been lucky with my bub and so far every brand has been fine for him so I mostly use babylove as i can usually get these the cheapest but was really happy with snugglers plus the woolworths ones. Lately he has started leaking at night…but i think its because he has been thirsty at night and having drinks, but i have switched to huggies for night and use babylove during the day.

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 13 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`ve used the babylove ~ didn`t have any problems with them, i like Pampers (at Coles where i live) and i got 100 on sale for 30.00 yesterday
    the only ones i really didn`t like were the Target ones 🙂

• 13 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`ve used the babylove ~ didn`t have any problems with them, i like Pampers (at Coles where i live) and i got 100 on sale for 30.00 yesterday
    the only ones i really didn`t like were the Target ones 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.