Hi
Bronze
Hi
Founding Member
16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Baby Bath

i would like to know the experience of new mums with baby bath. How often do u give bath to your baby.

48 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

My daughter gets a bath every second day and has a shower with one of us the other days. As a new born I bathed her most days to get her into a routine. But only used bath stuff every second day, to stop her skin drying out!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

My daughter gets a bath every second day and has a shower with one of us the other days. As a new born I bathed her most days to get her into a routine. But only used bath stuff every second day, to stop her skin drying out!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Bath babys only once every few days all they need. A top to toe wipe down in between

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Bath babys only once every few days all they need. A top to toe wipe down in between

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

At the hospital I was told not to bath my baby girl more than every third day as it strips the natural oil.At first I was suprised, makes sense now.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

At the hospital I was told not to bath my baby girl more than every third day as it strips the natural oil.At first I was suprised, makes sense now.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 16 yrs ago

As newborns I bathed my daughters daily. We had a small baby bath that was shaped to hold them. I still had to keep one hand on them but it was so much easier that a `normal` baby bath. As they got bigger it converted into a baby seat to go into a normal bath.
    Baths were part of our night time routine (unless of course a bath was needed during the daytime). It helped with the settling routine of the night.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.